• No Preference either way.

Votes: 48 16.5%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
If there isn't war stories, someone will start posting them in all of the other forums. So basically deleting the area would cause more harm then good IMHO.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
noTe said:
If there isn't war stories, someone will start posting them in all of the other forums. So basically deleting the area would cause more harm then good IMHO.
Thats true also. Then you'll see threads that were meant to be in war stories in the active topics area. There's really no option but to keep war stories, unless you want more problems later...

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
hozay09 said:
Nobody will miss it. Now people can come on the forums and actually talk about informative info rather then garbage.
so what you get rid of it and all the people who post on war stories are going to flood all the other forums with bullshit. no matter what happens there always going to be douchebags who get out of control in the wrong forum.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
hozay09 said:
Nobody will miss it. Now people can come on the forums and actually talk about informative info rather then garbage.
Hmm, Ill miss it. I guess that makes your statement false. Stop speaking for others.

If you hate it so much there is a simple solution, dont go there.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
It's got its own seperate area, and as long as moderators moderate the other areas where people are actually looking for information and people are contributing/helping then it should stay. I dont think its bringing the board down being here at all. As said earlier it makes everyone more aware of our cars. There is always the ignore feature.

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
i'd say get rid of it, but i wonder what would happen in other areas if it's gone. but i guess even that is fixable. sure would make being a mod...busy.

guess it's a "not in my backyard" issue...

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Just like a red light district. :) Take your crap concentrated in one place, or spread out. :) And I'll honest, I enjoy a good visit there:) I don't agree with the "Lets head over to www.othercar.com and eff'em up!!!!!!!" stuff. But it's okay with me.

But just like the cops smack down folks trying to start up new business outside the district, some behaviors allowed in WS should be smacked down. The whole "power and responsibility" thing. Sucks, but that's part of being a grownup, knowing when and where certain stuff is allowed.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Keep it. I agree that if you get rid of it, they will invade the other areas. If moderators due there job, any problems should be corrected quickly.

Besides, after I get this 60-1 tuned in around 28psi I want to have some place to brag about all of my cobra/ls1 kills!!!!LOL

Steve B.

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
If you kill it it will pop-up someplace else ("here") Please keep it for those who like it. And maybe get someone or more people to manage it in a way that it meets your approval.

EDIT add another option to the poll: do not use it but do not want to see it go

·
Registered
82 Posts
perfectly fair ekool. not wanting it to leak into other sections is understandable but IMO, War Stories is just harmless fun. getting rid of it would definitely result in the idiocy spreading to the legit sections of the forum.

just my $.02

1 - 20 of 253 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.