Dodge SRT Forum banner

2601 - 2620 of 2629 Posts

·
Corgi-ish
6,148 Posts

·
Registered
6,700 Posts
not sure why you are laughing, bottom line, looking at your photos....you are the LAST person to give anyone any type of photo advice.
So what you are saying is I should just stick to the advice you give...read a book. :rofl:

in fact, about 98% of your work should be posted on

You Are Not a Photographer | Exposing fauxtographers since 2011
I could care less what you say about the pictures I post here.(EDIT:that's not true. I care...in that I am looking for useful advice from other people on how to improve the image. What I don't care about is who likes or doesn't like what I post) I don't post here looking for a pat on the back. Most of what I post here, I post to get advice on how to make it better for the next time.:readclose So, go ahead and keep insulting my work, all I'm going to do is keep :rofl: at you.

·
Registered
6,700 Posts
I'm not sure what crawled up you skirt and got your panties all up in a bunch, but may I point out.

#1 The picture that I gave my critique that seems to have set you off this time, was not even your picture.

#2 The composition in said picture is not great. There is plenty of room for improvement with it, and if you disagree with that, then...well, you should read a book.:rofl:

#3 Now the OP, could careless about making it better which he has stated and moved on. Yet, you do not.

You made it clear you disagree with the way I worded my critique, I get it. However, because I know nothing about you or your photography skills, and the fact that you seem to be defending an image that has obvious room for improvement in composition...means I am never going to take you seriously.

EDIT: So, in all seriousness man, let it go...nobody cares.:readclose

·
Corgi-ish
6,148 Posts
I'm not sure what crawled up you skirt and got your panties all up in a bunch, but may I point out.

#1 The picture that I gave my critique that seems to have set you off this time, was not even your picture.

#2 The composition in said picture is not great. There is plenty of room for improvement with it, and if you disagree with that, then...well, you should read a book.:rofl:

#3 Now the OP, could careless about making it better which he has stated and moved on. Yet, you do not.

You made it clear you disagree with the way I worded my critique, I get it. However, because I know nothing about you or your photography skills, and the fact that you seem to be defending an image that has obvious room for improvement in composition...means I am never going to take you seriously.

EDIT: So, in all seriousness man, let it go...nobody cares.:readclose
my photography skills? Oh ok! Anyways.

This whole thing is about how long you have been shooting, and have not made any progress what so ever, yet trying to critique others :rofl:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Thanks guys! I just ran into this guy as i was trekking along Lake Michigan with the camera. I asked him if I could use him in the foreground of my shots.

I printed the 1st one 18in long on 100% cotton art paper. The detail is amazing! Thanks to the D600.

2601 - 2620 of 2629 Posts