Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few sets left over and wanted to offer the GB again for the fogs and headlight combo deal. I just installed a set in the car tonight (dam sliverstars burnt out) and dam what a difference. A true white light off the road and I can see much better during dusk. $60.00 shipped is a deal on these for both sets of lights and I should have a how to in my section in the next few days, thanks.

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
PP sent

·
Registered
954 Posts
Why a how-to...isn't this just two 9007s for the headlights and 2 of whatever the fogs are,or is it more complicated somehow?

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PolarBearACRMuscle said:
Why a how-to...isn't this just two 9007s for the headlights and 2 of whatever the fogs are,or is it more complicated somehow?
It is easier to get the fogs from up top when you do the headlight bulbs. You just have to pop out the headlight assemblies and reach down and do the fogs. You can not get to the fog light on the passenger side due to the washer bottle being in the way.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Is a set of both headlights and fogs availabe still?

·
Registered
954 Posts
Installed my headlights today, a lot brighter than stock....the bulbs are blue in color, and there's a cool blue hue over everything at night....good, inexpensive upgrade...left you some feedback!!! thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
so do these look like HID's?

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
I just bought a set of the fogs and headlights. great lights. Lights up everything very nicely with a brite white slight blue color. They look great and work well plus a one year warranty.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts