Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay everyone, We have worked out a deal with Custom Tubes Inc./Willy and have managed to get you a GB going on!

We have got new prices for CTIs Full 3" Turbo Back Exhausts and 3" Side Exit Exhausts! They are a very nice piece of work and will work wonderfully on your SRT-4.

Here are the Details:

CTI Full 3" Turbo Back With Cat - $620.00 Shipped
CTI Full 3" Turbo Back Without Cat - $570.00 Shipped:

The full Turbo back system has been known to increase performance greatly. Our exhaust has increased peak power on the stock turbo SRT-4 Neon by as much as +18whp.

This system is a full turbo back that includes all clamps, mufflerless catback, stock looking stainless steel tips and our downpipe! Please choose your options below.

This system will allow for future increase in power with future modifications!
IMAGE SHOWN: SRT-DT100 (Full turbo back, no resonator, catalytic converter DP)

CTI 3" Side Exit Exhaust With Cat - $450.00 Shipped
CTI 3" Side Exit Exhaust Without Cat - $400.00 Shipped:

This is our Side exit exhaust by popular demand! Starts off with a downpipe with flex section, (Optional Highflow catalytic converter), Resonator, Clamps, and Stainless steel oval tip.

This system is naturally louder then the full exhaust we offer. Very popular system for those on a budget but still want performance that growls!

We need at least 10 folks to get this sale on the move for you, 20 is the max price

1. ccharless - Full 3" Turbo Back WITHOUT Cat
2. GoChris - Full 3" Turbo Back WITHOUT Cat w/ resonator + extra bung - Shipping to Canada
3. Jay's red srt - Full 3" turbo back, WITH cat and resonator w/extra bung and plug
4. Quixsrt4 - Full 3" turbo back, WITH cat (no resonator) w/ extra bung
5. Bigrikli81 - Side exhaust WITH cat and w/extra bung
6. T00L17- Full 3" turbo back, WITHOUT cat w/ resonator
7. boostinhardsrt - Full 3" turbo back, WITHOUT cat, with extra bung
8. LondonSRT4 - Full 3" Turbo back, WITH cat and resonator w/ extra bung (and o2 housing if you can do it) + shipping to Canada
9. ajanssen31 - Side exit one with no cat, and no resonator
10. brodeo 2.0 - Full 3" Turbo back, WITH cat and resonator w/ extra bung + shipping to Canada

Can take up to 20 orders!
11. joeykunz - Full 3" turbo back, WITHOUT cat w/ resonator + o2 housing

Paypal is accepted - [email protected] - If you need an alternate payment option, just PM one of us! :thumbsup:

WE HAVE HIT OUR TEN!!! NOW IF YOU WANT TO ORDER, BE SURE AND SEND PAYPAL TO ABOVE MENTIONED ADDRESS! AND BE SURE AND STATE THAT YOU ARE BUYING FROM THE GB!!!

Shipping will typically take appoximately 1 to 2 weeks to get to you.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me or Nick and we will be glad to help :clap:

Anthony J.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
just the catback perhaps?

·
Registered
528 Posts
updated list from Buy/Sell section...

1. boostinhardsrt - side exit w/o cat - w/extra bung
2. ccharless - Full 3" Turbo Back Without Cat
3. GoChris - CTI Full 3" Turbo Back Without Cat - Shipping to Canada
4. Jay's red srt - Full 3" turbo back, with cat and resonator w/extra bung
5. Quixsrt4 - Full 3" turbo back, with cat (no resonator) w/ extra bung
Ends at 20 people!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
i'm probably in, just need to know about shipping to Canada (ontario), and whether this is available with a resonator and an 02 housing. Or are there extra charges for them?

·
Registered
358 Posts
LondonSRT4 said:
i'm probably in, just need to know about shipping to Canada (ontario), and whether this is available with a resonator and an 02 housing. Or are there extra charges for them?
I will check with willy as far as what he charges for shipping to canada for you. As far as the 02 housing goes yes we can get include them but it wont be at a group buy price. i may be able to help you out some. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Nick @ Absolut Boost said:
LondonSRT4 said:
I will check with willy as far as what he charges for shipping to canada for you. As far as the 02 housing goes yes we can get include them but it wont be at a group buy price. i may be able to help you out some. :thumbsup:
awesome, let me know

·
Registered
528 Posts
Updated List from Buy/Sell Section:
2. GoChris - Full 3" Turbo Back WITHOUT Cat w/ resonator + extra bung - Shipping to Canada
3. Jay's red srt - Full 3" turbo back, WITH cat and resonator w/extra bung and plug
Ends at 20 people!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
one more question here, because I do run my car in the winter, is this going to rust? should i just put the stock exhaust back on for the winter?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hey anthony, sorry for all of the confusion and mind changing, but i got some money that i needed. So, if you could throw me back on this groupbuy. But, this time for a full turboback without a cat and i still need the extra o2 bung. thanks for putting up with my games. haha. lets fill up these spots people!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Updated List from Buy/Sell Section:
7. boostinhardsrt - Full 3" turbo back, WITHOUT cat, with extra bung
Ends at 20 people!

·
Registered
358 Posts
LondonSRT4 said:
one more question here, because I do run my car in the winter, is this going to rust? should i just put the stock exhaust back on for the winter?
no it isnt going to rust. It will have some color change but not rust. Its almost like the same material the stock exhaust is made out of. :thumbsup: I have had mine through winter with a good amouht of snow and it has no rust. Hope this helps:hi:

Nick

1 - 20 of 167 Posts