Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some good gauge mounts for inside, and what are useful/cool gauges you can add to the srt-4? (any links are appreciated)

also, what does the switch for DSBC look like? pics anyone? 8)

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
Boost gauge, Oil pressure guage, Fuel pressure gauge are prob the three most important for any tuned car. THen add a EGT gauge (for tuning) water temp, oil temp, and the list goes on. Check out the DEFI BF series they are AWESOME gauges. (im selling a boost gauge)

·
Registered
613 Posts
Well, since the SRT-4 already has a boost gauge, all you really need are an oil pressure gauge and a fuel pressure gauge. A good place for 'em would be on the A-pillar. You can get dual-gauge A-pillar pods just about anywhere. Auto Meter makes one that fits the Neon. And Auto Meter Pro Comp Silver gauges would match the stock gauges perfectly, considering the stock boost gauge is Auto Meter.

Arospeed makes a carbon fiber "Frog-eye" gauge pod that goes on top of the dash, too.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Re: switches

Pit Viper said:
The switch for the DSBC is a small aluminum switch with a red LED in the tip, covered with a red guard.
Hey Aron, waz up? Detail more what you said......

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
WRX4m3 said:
Boost gauge, Oil pressure guage, Fuel pressure gauge are prob the three most important for any tuned car. THen add a EGT gauge (for tuning) water temp, oil temp, and the list goes on. Check out the DEFI BF series they are AWESOME gauges. (im selling a boost gauge)
Unlike yours, ours is not an option, its standard (boost gauge). :) Jk.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I went with Boost guage Exhaust and Oil temp. Not sure different tuners different reasons for guages I guess. I also went with the Defi Step Master Guages white face love em the start up sequence is just sweet and they are extremely accurate.

·
Registered
537 Posts
my factory boost gauge is an auto meter ultra lite, so I got an ultra lite oil pressure (electrical) and the a/f gauge (please no flaming, I know it isn't the most accurate. main use is to make sure fuel pressure don't leave me half track running 16psi).

·
Registered
258 Posts
Anyone know what the Mopar gauges and pillar will look like? Personally I'm waiting for them.

Jon

·
Registered
313 Posts
I can't say for sure, but most likely the Mopar gauges will be Autometer with a Mopar M on them. They'll most likely be available in the same ultra-lyte comp gauges like the stock boost gauge to match. I believe this because Dodge has stuck with Autometer for a while. They even use an Autometer tach mounted on the column of the Prowlers. :)

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
get the new HCI magazine. tons of shit about the srt-4 and the phatridz car.

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Re: switches

m_dunnie said:
Pit Viper said:
The switch for the DSBC is a small aluminum switch with a red LED in the tip, covered with a red guard.
Hey Aron, waz up? Detail more what you said......
Sorry, Dunnie. I was out of the house pretty much all day yesterday. :oops:
To see what the switch looks like, go to http://www.ignitedperformance.com
and look at their switches. If it's got a red cover, that's what it looks like. :wink:

*edit* having problems with that site. Go to http://www.saberperformance.com/Web/Catalog_ignited.htm
and look at the flight switches

·
Registered
537 Posts
stonebender said:
Oops, I said "Pro Comp Silver." I meant "Ultra-Lite." Yes. Sorry.
After actually looking at the gauges they are PRO COMP ultra lite. we are both right.

wow, someone said sorry for something on a message board! I think I may have found the nicest one yet.

·
Registered
26 Posts
No, its just a blue SXT, you can tell by the front fascia

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
in case anyone missed it
http://import.h8rs.com/neonwasp/more-random/random%20002.jpg

thats a pic from back seat you can see a dual pod from autometer for a 2nd gen. obviously its the same.

http://import.h8rs.com/neonwasp/gauges/ more pics there

i got pro-comp ultra lites same as the factory

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.