Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a gauge pod on the right of my dash I don’t know exactly what to search for to get a new one, or if I can fix it. It’s the gauge pod that comes with the boost gauge in it, it’s loose and moves around , I’ll drop picture below, thank you

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Getting an NOS pod might be tough. Keep an eye on eBay and ya might get lucky.

Or if you have time/creative maybe something universal. Mounting Solutions - Universal

Cheers!!!

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
I dont believe they do, hence the universal fit route. If you have any junk/bone yards in your area you could give them a call an see if they have any SRT4's. Again, you might get lucky. Or look in the for sale section...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont believe they do, hence the universal fit route. If you have any junk/bone yards in your area you could give them a call an see if they have any SRT4's. Again, you might get lucky. Or look in the for sale section in here.
Do you know exactly what this gauge pod is called?

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Mopar Part No.:WX53XDVAA
BEZEL-INSTRUMENT PANEL

Reactions: justinog1

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mopar Part No.:WX53XDVAA
BEZEL-INSTRUMENT PANEL
Thanks so much, do you know how there held in? I might be able to fix mine, also if your good with gauges I have a problem w my air fuel in my recent post if u can help, thank you so much for your time

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a gauge pod on the right of my dash I don’t know exactly what to search for to get a new one, or if I can fix it. It’s the gauge pod that comes with the boost gauge in it, it’s loose and moves around , I’ll drop picture below, thank you
I've started selling some options. Let me know if any of these fit the bill.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've started selling some options. Let me know if any of these fit the bill.
Those look super nice way nicer then stock, I can fit those where the stock one was at? I can swap it???

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those look super nice way nicer then stock, I can fit those where the stock one was at? I can swap it???
Because I tried swapping my pillar gauge pod and I think I gotta re wire my air fuel ratio gauge cuz it slides in thru front, wont go in cuz wiring... would I have to do the same swapping w boost gauge w the pods you sell? I’m very interested, thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Because I tried swapping my pillar gauge pod and I think I gotta re wire my air fuel ratio gauge cuz it slides in thru front, wont go in cuz wiring... would I have to do the same swapping w boost gauge w the pods you sell? I’m very interested, thanks!
Pm me sir

1 - 13 of 13 Posts