Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks Brandon!!!! He helped tremendously!

In my second attempt to do this it came out perfect. The first time i tried it...i did so thinking i could do it without directions....yeeeea that didnt work out good...so with the help of a local SRT buddy here are the new results. The install was easier/harder than i thought. Easier because once youve seen it done you can probably do it 10 more times and twice as fast...but harder because initially i used no instructions :stab: and evern after my buddy helped me out i still had alot of corrections to make before it was perfect. The AEM wideband gauge is twice as thick in the front as any other gauge so it took some extra time. Lemme know what you guys think. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jaust68 said:
not bad but why not just get a gauge pod? or do u have it already filled?

You mean an a-plliar? I didnt want one of them in the car...i was looking for the "stock" look. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
no problem :thumbsup: i think you should post a before pic of the way it used to look when you tried to do it without directions :rofl: :lol: then people can actually see how much of a difference.

you do the fmic yet?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
srtbee22 said:
no problem :thumbsup: i think you should post a before pic of the way it used to look when you tried to do it without directions :rofl: :lol: then people can actually see how much of a difference.

you do the fmic yet?

I deleted those damned pictures....smartass...lol. Yeap did the QW fmic 3 days ago....easier than i thought. Only bitch was getting in the hard pipe and having to take off the pcm bracket from the bottom and pulling pipe through and then putting the bracket back on. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts