Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In order to run the Tri-Mode Knock-IAT-Timing or any of your gauges I need to order a SRT-4 Gaugelink module and cable as well correct?

How long till you have blue LED with silver lens available to ship.

Oh and hurry up on the wideband i want to show it off to the canadians :thumbsup:

·
Registered
197 Posts
TechGauges -- BLUE LED's etc.

GAngel said:
In order to run the Tri-Mode Knock-IAT-Timing or any of your gauges I need to order a SRT-4 Gaugelink module and cable as well correct?

How long till you have blue LED with silver lens available to ship.

Oh and hurry up on the wideband i want to show it off to the canadians :thumbsup:
Our product uses a Gaugelink module to drive up to four ( 4) Techgauges. So YES -- you need one Gaugelink module per car.

We have a Gaugelink in the works for the FORD Mustangs. You can use our Gauges in different vehicles by simply using the appropriate Gaugelink for that Vehicle type.

Blue LED's -- WELL those have been a thorn in our side -- since it has taken us so long to get them back out in to production. We have the NEW printed wiring boards which were required to accept the NEW and Brighter BLUE LED's.

But.... the boards have an issue so I am redesigning them.

It will be several weeks until they are ready.

I marked our TechGauge site as "not available until further notice" since the product must be 100 % before we can ship.

Thanks for your Inquiry.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts