Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the VEI blue boost gauge for about 7 months now and have never had a problem. Recently, though, one of the LEDs in the gauge seems to intermittently go off. The bar that displays the boost pressure (not the number) - well, one of the bars (the same one) is always off but the rest of them light up fine. It was stay on when I restart the car for a while but then after driving a few minutes it will go off. It looks rinky-dink, lol. How can I go about getting this fixed or can I not do that after 7 months? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
send it back to Neil at VEI. Their address should be on their website. Type up a note as well so they know what is wrong with it and which LED that is going out and put it in the package. I've had this same problem 3 times now. I've sent it back twice to get it fixed and on the second time that i had to send it back again for repairs, they just sent back a brand new High Bright one but now after about 4-5 months of having the new one, one LED keeps going out and then coming back on and then going out again. So when i get some time, i'll have to send mine back in.

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
send it back to Neil at VEI. Their address should be on their website. Type up a note as well so they know what is wrong with it and which LED that is going out and put it in the package. I've had this same problem 3 times now. I've sent it back twice to get it fixed and on the second time that i had to send it back again for repairs, they just sent back a brand new High Bright one but now after about 4-5 months of having the new one, one LED keeps going out and then coming back on and then going out again. So when i get some time, i'll have to send mine back in.
OK thanks!

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bumping this because I just got a chance to send it in and VEI has been amazing. Not only did Neil get back to me very quickly, but he even said he would work on my gauge under warranty despite the fact that it was purchased over a year ago. He is also waiving the $10 additional fee to upgrade it to their "newer" firmware. Definitely an A+ company with fantastic customer support.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I am having the same issue but ive had mine for about 4 months....and its on both of my gauges now, boost and oil pressure

1 - 6 of 6 Posts