Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
I have the same problem... except i got maybe a little more. Def stay on the vaccum side when accelerating, no sudden accels, don't rev at people too much. Just be a good boy about driving it cuz if ur boosting you will definitely waste a ton of gas. Just for the record i haven't gone further than 145 miles on a single tank. Also i hear even though the gas light goes on you can drive it another 80-100 miles. It's when the gas light starts blinking that you know ur in trouble.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've kept track of every tank since new. I averaged 20-22 before stage-2 and now I'm at 19-21. I've had a high of 23.xxx and a low of 17.xxx It's always been 93 oct. and same gas station. I usually fill up around 175 mi. I don't really care what I'm getting, but I was just curious so I kept a log on it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm at about 4000 miles on my 04, and I've had a low of 22 per gal and a high of 24 per gal. I only use Sunnoco 94, so I fill up at random times depending on my location. I don't like to run it down into the red. And yes, I drive the pizz outa the car. :)

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
The last two fill-ups have given me 300-334 on a tank.

Keep in mind I fill even after the pump stops.... (topping off :wah?!: ) I usally get 2-3 more gallons in sfter the pump stops. Averageing about 27-30mpg.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I hit to 243.8 before I have to fill up today!! and The gas light didnt blink yet!! I might have been able to hit 250 but i didnt want to risk it!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I usually get at least 150 miles on a half a tank and I've gotten up to 275 on a whole tank, driving conservatively. But I get about 240-250 driving like a maniac, which isn't safe kids.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Last weekend I got about 260miles on 9gallons. Gas light was not on and the gas pump clicked off around 8.5 gallons. I made the pump stop at $18 . This included abut 70miles of driving in the moutains (skyline drive) and then stop and go and downhill driving and then about 2 hours of highway speeds.

That was a nice 27- 28mpg. I think I could have gone about 40 - 50 more miles before the light was on.

I Avg about 120 - 150miles on a tank other times (I got a heavy foot and most of my driving it traffic on the beltway)
I have 15,000 miles on it now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.