Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
they look like shit? Maybe for the older body style neon? 99-02 ?? Dunno if that makes a dirence or not.
later
John

·
Registered
476 Posts
now that would piss me off

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Jackson, your not the first to report about the somewhat bad fitment of the taillights. I knew you shouldnt have to do this seeing as how you just purchased something new, but i seen some guys address the issue by actually using weatherstripping around the taillights. Its similiar to your headlights how they have that weatherstripping around em, same deal here with the taillights... Well good luck with your prob!

·
Super Moderator
35,448 Posts
jacksonjw81 said:
Hey guys well I just put on my black rx300 tail lights and there is a huge gap in between the top of the tail light and the car. Is anyone that has these same lights having the same issue? LEFT SHOT

RIGHT SHOT

Any ideas of how to fix this?
nah man, noone else has that problem, they made some one offs just for you :rolleyes:

in all seriousness though, theres gotta be some adjustment there, i have the c/f ones and there isnt a noticable gap(you would notice only if you were inspecting a car with stockers and those side by side)

im not sure how they were adjusted though because the body shop who did my repairs after my accident installed them while the car was in the shop..

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
thats what you get for buying blacked out altezza's,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.