Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol, anyone else post on a bunch of threads yesterday only for them to be gone due to the fact they pulled the srtforums database from a backup yesterday... figures, every single post i made yesterday is gone :gay:

sorry i needed to vent about it :flame:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Umm... its not that big a deal. Umm.. get over it?

On a side note, have a good day! :)

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coslin said:
Umm... its not that big a deal. Umm.. get over it?

On a side note, have a good day! :)
Umm... You must have not posted anything important yesterday. Umm... :readclose

On a side note, walmarts having a sale on razor blades.. I hope you can get the hint in that :hi:

:gay: x2

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kustomatix said:
Yeah, servers were down for a long time. Theyre suppose to recover everything.

You coming down today?

Have to install the FPR mod after work, but i'll be able to help you out shortly after that. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Here's something for ya.. lighten up the both of ya. Jeez, you'd think it was the end of the world of something.

Here's a hint for you too, sounds a lot like what I said earlier... Get over it. No big loss. Your life hasn't ended in any fashion and all you have to do is retype your post. Woopie Doo. People bitch about the stupidest things.

·
Registered
279 Posts
seltech said:
lol, anyone else post on a bunch of threads yesterday only for them to be gone due to the fact they pulled the srtforums database from a backup yesterday... figures, every single post i made yesterday is gone :gay:

sorry i needed to vent about it :flame:
So it was your fault you fricken bum nooby nub :cowtongue

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Coslin said:
Here's something for ya.. lighten up the both of ya. Jeez, you'd think it was the end of the world of something.

Here's a hint for you too, sounds a lot like what I said earlier... Get over it. No big loss. Your life hasn't ended in any fashion and all you have to do is retype your post. Woopie Doo. People bitch about the stupidest things.
shhhh

not like I care, more or less a post for my friends... since i don't know you i take offense..

and i hate retyping posts that have to do with a current issue with parts, etc..... :readclose

btw sounds like you cause i was mocking you... lol and if you didn't get it earlier... slice your wrists :tongue:

all joking aside, sorry if I took it to the next level :hi:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Coslin said:

Dickhead alarm....dickhead alarm... :readclose

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
seltech said:
shhhh

not like I care, more or less a post for my friends... since i don't know you i take offense..

and i hate retyping posts that have to do with a current issue with parts, etc..... :readclose

btw sounds like you cause i was mocking you... lol and if you didn't get it earlier... slice your wrists :tongue:

all joking aside, sorry if I took it to the next level :hi:
No worries. I wasn't meanin to come off like an ass and it sounded like I had. And yes, I can be a dickhead. But if you deal with that I deal with everyday for work, you'd be one too! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Coslin said:
No worries. I wasn't meanin to come off like an ass and it sounded like I had. And yes, I can be a dickhead. But if you deal with that I deal with everyday for work, you'd be one too! :rofl:
its no problem. sorry for the razor remark, it was childish indeed. But i don't get to use that one alot :)

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Coslin said:
What do you do for work?
Might as well change the subject. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
i'm so proud of u kids :thumbsup: worked things out with me not having to delete posts :lol:

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I'm a Service Advisor in the fine city of Medford where a majority of my customers do not speak English.

Hey, you need to cough up 1,350 bucks to make your car in fine running condition. What? Whats that you say..? I'm sorry.. I CANT FUCKING UNDERSTAND GIBBERISH.

Ahem.. that being said.. you can pick your car up until 7:30pm.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts