Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, y'all, we all need to get together next weekend.
A local neon owner I know works for a race shop here in town. They're putting on a car show on Saturday at the Hooter's on Jimmy Carter. Starts at 12.
I'm not entering, but I'm going. It'd be cool to get 4 or so SRT's up there.
And for you guys, there's a Hooter's Bikini Carwash. :wink:

We gotta show these Tampa boys that we can have meets, too. :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
well Pit Viper im getting ready to gear up for the motherload Tampa SRT meet so you better top us :wink: :twisted:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
we have a few silver ones now too...3 i think for sure

·
Registered
253 Posts
might go...

I would really like to go, I am getting the windows tinted Saturday at 10, then my sons soccer game after that ,,see if i can fit it in....

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Pit Viper said:
We gotta show these Tampa boys that we can have meets, too. :lol:
TRADER! :lol:

·
Registered
569 Posts
i don't live to far from there so i would like to go 2! i hope it stays pretty late, i should be getting my tint done this weekend 2 :lol: u know what kind i'm getting, that non of your business tint :twisted:

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
power

:wink:
Exactly.
I'm hoping to get my boost controller and rear speakers installed Saturday
morning. If I can get Matt's help before the show.

*Update*
If anyone's interested in getting a baseline dyno reading, there's a shop close to me that has a special on Thursday night from 5-11 PM. $50 for 3 pulls, no tuning. You don't need an appointment, just gotta show up.
I'm definately going, if anyone else wants to come

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
SRT's getting together

Hello all

What is the time frame for Sat event? My son finishes Karate around 2:30, then I could be there.

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sat

It starts at noon, and I think it's going to go into the night. They've got DJ's and stuff lined up. I'll post some better info when I get home and check out the flyer I've got for it with all the info.

·
Registered
253 Posts
tint

Hey Pinkie I am getting the darkest tint i can get away with

·
Registered
569 Posts
tint

hwat u mean tint u can get away with? lol will it be legal? that the only one u can get away with on my last car i had 5% gradation when i got pulled over the cop used the reader and it said 0% lol on my new car i'm getting 5% black :O) i can't get it this weekend but i will get it soon!! oh btw if u didn't know legal tint is 35% :evil:

·
Registered
253 Posts
titn

i saw .035 on the tint this place has. With a black car gotta have the tint...
Gets way to hot in the summer time...

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
I'll be there sometime today, wife wants to join along. First gotta see if I can find the K & N filter around town.

Catch ya'll later

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
7 Participants
Pit Viper
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing