Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving and shifted to second gear and then all my gauges went to zero and i had to throttle. I found it to be my # 10 fuse(LDP, ENG RLYS,ENG MOD,BSI) under my dash. I replaced it with a 20 amp fuse til i could get another 15 amp. It blew the 20 amp fuselike after 5 minutes of driving right after i started and shifted to 2nd gear. Never had this problem before and couldn't find any info on here bout it. My mods are atp pressure pipe w/ rfl bov, turbo xs mbc, nology hot wires, iceman cai, iceman 60mm tb. Any ideas? I think i might have a short somewhere maybe in a relay or 02 sensor. Any help would be apprciated.

·
Registered
11 Posts
im having the same issue here with my Srt4 does anyone have any ideas on what this could be? It happens like every couple of days in my car the fuse will blow leaving me stuck in the middle of the road and then if I immediately put another fuse in it it will blow when you turn ignition on. But after 5 minutes of waiting if you put another fuse in it will start right up no issues? then reoccurs every couple of days? Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.