Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i am going fast and on the gas and i have the windows open a wierd smell comes from the trunk. i think the windows open draw the smell through the seats and into the car. It smells like a sulfury egg smell. i am thinking something with the exhaust? Has anyone experienced this smell or could anyone take a guess at what this could be, Thanx.

·
Registered
5,795 Posts
or you changed things so much by doing mods that you smelling the results of a lean condition? Dont know what you done, but if you have done a map clamp for instance and didnt get it tuned you could be running overly lean at WOT. Have been told running lean creates an odd odor.

Just a thought to get you to think incase you did do some heavy mods that change fuel delivery. If you did do some mods that effect fuel delivery get the car dynoed or sniffed with a portable wideband setup at WOT to check and make sure OK. If not ignore me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.