Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And yet another diversion until my SRT-4 arrives...LOL

Seen any good ones lately? My most recent sighting (and also now my screen saver) is:

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol!

·
Registered
2 Posts
What dealer?

ohyeahwright,
Off-topic, off-thread, but where are you thinking of getting your car? I work in Willaimsport, live north of there. Local dealers know crap about when these cars are gonna hit the ground. Do you know a dealer in pa who has any real answers? Sorry if this has been covered somewhere, I just joined.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: What dealer?

oldbob said:
ohyeahwright,
Off-topic, off-thread, but where are you thinking of getting your car? I work in Willaimsport, live north of there. Local dealers know crap about when these cars are gonna hit the ground. Do you know a dealer in pa who has any real answers? Sorry if this has been covered somewhere, I just joined.
Welcome Bob! Agreed, local dealers don't know diddly about this car it seems. I have been dealing with a dealer in the Tampa, FL area. I will be driving down with my trade next weekend and driving back in the SRT-4. If you need to get one now then this is the way to go. If you have more patience than I, then you might want to check out the dodge web site for SRT authorized PA dealers (there are a few listed.) Dodge.com - Dealer locate - check box for SRT and look by state. We certainly don't have the car up this way yet but these dealers should at least know a little something about when to expect it. I hope this helps :)

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
i like the stickers that you put on the side rear view mirrors that say, "objects in mirror are losing".

·
Registered
2 Posts
What Dealer?

ohyeahwright,
Think I'm gonna wait 'til the new wears off. I'd like to get the Quaife differential, pre-installed, and I don't care to get jacked up by some dealer. Fortunately, I have a couple of old Corvettes to play with in the interim (which makes me an old fart. Might as well get a Lincoln Town Car <g>).
Know where the info is on the staged HP upgrades?

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
without going to the ones that made 40 pages and are so memorable, i think the postwhores should compete to find the oldest and most random threads.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I've been tempted to have "get off the fucking phone" put on my windshield in reverse so people can read it in their rear view when I'm on their ass for driving 10 mph slower than the speed limit cause they are on their phone

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
I seen one on a POS car, and it had a bumper sticker that said,

"dont laugh your daughter could be in here"

After seeing that I couldnt help but laugh!

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
A dude I work with has a Dodge Ram. The sticker says.

Yes this my truck.. and no I will not help you move.

I crack up everytime I see it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
12 Participants
94thunderchicken
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing