Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think about these two set up's for fuel. With mods in sig (hahn s16g turbo upgrade) at 23 psi to 20 psi @ redline. DRC 255 fuel pump with stage3 fuel rail vs. hahn's portfuel. Going for preformance and price. This is based on if I can even buy the stage3 fuel rail alone? I have not looked into price or if I could even hook up a stage3 fuel rail with out the hole stage3 kit? Any thoughts or input would be nice, I really like hahns portfuel system but 1100 is a lot of money when you can buy drc-255 fuel pump for 160.

·
Registered
818 Posts
if all your after is a high flow rail why dont you look at like the perrin for example. Or if you have the resources look into the aeromotive rail that you tap specifically for your needs..

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JollyGreen said:
if all your after is a high flow rail why dont you look at like the perrin for example. Or if you have the resources look into the aeromotive rail that you tap specifically for your needs..
Well what im after is to be able to run around 25psi and not run out of fuel. I know the portfuel is a very nice way to do this. But on the other hand I know little about fuel rails and wouldnt know if just going with a high flow fuel rail would work just as good or better, or if you need a 180 or 225 fuel pump. Im going to go check out the perrin and aeromotive ones right now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts