Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a quick look under the car before installing my fpr mod from PTperformance. Was wondering how to disconnect the fuel line from the regulator. I take it it's a snap fit or something. I just don't wanna go in blind and bust something. Everything else seems pretty straight forward.

Thanks for any input...

·
Registered
560 Posts
it attaches to the FPR the same way that it attaches to the fuel rail, just a little snap thingy. Take a look at the fuel rail to get an understanding on how it works. Really quite simple, just squeeze the little locking thing together and pull it off! You should like your FPR mod when you get it in. I'm running the 80psi module, 22 psi of boost clamped at 4.15V with an A/F of 11.5. Perfect!

·
Registered
561 Posts
I got mine in today. Depressurized the fuel (remove fuel pump relay fuse then turn car over a couple times until its dead)
on jackstands in the rear of the car it was a bit tough sliding around to get my arms in there for all the push tabs etc. it leaked fuel but only what was all i nthe regulator.
I also lost the O-ring on the top of the FPR, took me 30 minutes fishing with a small allen wrench to get it out.

I did the mod (snap ring sucked) and it ran just fine whe ni started her up. no realy different in idle or driving.

Dyno soon to come.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
unoid just make sure you give the PCM time to relearn before going to the dyno. Also you did reset the pcm right? I would think this is something that should be done when making thie type of mod, since it will be changing the fuel system.

·
Registered
561 Posts
For wot driving (which dyno will be) it dones't matter f wait 30 mnutes or 3 days for the pcm.

the 1-2 days of learning is for the pcm to learn to pull the fuel at idle or part throttle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts