Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here is the table I m working with right now. It was modified from what I was using for my RC 750s. Obviously not that great. anyone have a better calibration that they wanna share? Or comments?

Still running 58 psi (static fuel )until the fuel system is totally done. Then i will hook a boost ref up to the return line reg, start running 1:1 rising rate and dial it in.

I'm not looking for an exact scale, nor am I concerned with Wot values yet. Just need something pretty close so it'll run and I can move it in and out of the garage and creep around the neighborhood every once in a while.
Curious what you guys opinions are.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First start up:
Obviously , LT fuel trims haven't set in but ST trims were -25 at idle. Yes , that is horrible. Idled ok though. Little bit more of a lope than before, mostly because it was running a little rich (12-13 afr). The idle afr straightened up after a minute or so and was bouncing between 14.5-15 Running Bc stage three cams now, by the way.

Any insight or comments are always appreciated.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
I'm trying to do my DW750's on my PRP, could I peep your 750 fuel mass to PW?
DW750 are nothing like any other 750cc injector. Worse, one set of DW750 are not like any other set of DW750. So each set needs to be tuned individually. This is why I charge an extra $30 for DW rescales and discourage anyone from using them. They're complete garbage

imo, you be better off with ANY other injector than DW.

Do this:
1) Don't touch the stock batt offsets. The values DW gives you do more harm than good.
2) Start with adding 50% to the stock values.
3) Use LT fuel trims to adjust lower slope up to about 2500us.
4) Above 2500us is mostly WOT so spilt changes to A/F between VE and Injectors mass flow. keep the VE under 1.2.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts