Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just posted this in the general forum but i though i could get better help from you guys.

Ok so i have noticed that when my car gets below 1/4 tank if i fully boost my car it hits a wall..kinda like an overboost thing....I have stage 1 so i though i shouldnt have overboost problems. Also at what psi should my car hit a wall if i put my s0 back on...

Ohh also I have a check engine light after i removed my cat...how do i get that to go away?

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
If you have S1 you will not have a check engine light for no cat. What is the code your car has right now? Do you know how to get it? Sounds like limp mode because something is wrong. Not sure why it would happen at different fuel levels, but i bet that code will get us in the right direction.
Randy

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didnt think that i should have a no cat code. Ill use the scan tool tomorrow

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
You can also get in your car and turn the key to the on position without starting it then off, then on then off then on. Do that fast and where the odometer is it will read out all codes followed by "done"

Again turn the key from on to off three times and leave in the on possition the last time watch the odometer and write down the codes. :rockon

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Back-n-Black said:
You can also get in your car and turn the key to the on position without starting it then off, then on then off then on. Do that fast and where the odometer is it will read out all codes followed by "done"

Again turn the key from on to off three times and leave in the on possition the last time watch the odometer and write down the codes. :rockon
Ohh ive heard of that before..didnt know it worked on srt4s...thats bad azz...ill get back at you later today..Thanks guys

1 - 5 of 5 Posts