SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
47,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is your name(first & last)? : Daniel Joel De Los Santos Ortiz
What is your Email Address OR Contact PH #? : [email protected] or 915-373-3568
What is your City? : Oklahoma City
What is your State? : Oklahoma
What is your Zip code? : 73160
Paypal Address is the same as my email address above.

The time has come for me to part with my parts fellas!

All prices are negotiable but please no low ballers. All prices are without shipping, so with that being said, you pay shipping. Serious buyers only please.

heres the short list:

Tires-$200
vibrant Front Strut Tower Brace- $40
Hella Horns - $50
Pro-Comp 30/30 Boost Gauge - $45
MPX 62MM Throttle Body W Adj. Throttle Spring with Body Adapter - (Brand NEW, Never Installed) - $225 PRICE CUTTTTT!!! Pending sale to flylike2kites
Narrowband A/F Gauge - $15
Electric Blue Powdercoated Coolant Housings - $50
Black Engine Mount Bracket - $15
Mopar S1 ECU (has problem with #1 firing circuit, i'm sure someone can fix it) - $50

Sold:
Nex-O PX5s 18' wheels - 350 Sold and sent
MPX PIAA Fog Light w/ brackets (Brand NEW, Never Installed) - $160 PRICE CUTTTTTT!!!!! Sold and Sent
JMB Radiator Gap Cover with SRT4 cutout Powdercoated Black - $65 sold and sent
Mopar Stage 1 Injectors - $100 sent
Mopar S3 Coilovers W/Camber Plates (fronts are blown but can be rebuilt for about 300 dollars for both) 800 miles! - $1k Sold and sent
Mopar S3 Coilovers w/o top hats (23k miles) - $950 Sale Sold to JmalB
MaxxFabb 3' Single TBE with Carbon Fiber Muffler (JDM angled) (comes with 2 bung holes for Wideband) - $450 SOLD and sent 636BOYZ
DC Front Strut Tower Brace- $50 SOLD and sent to 509mobbin
PTP Intake Manifold Gasket (compared to Hondata) - $10 SOLD and sent to jay05acr
Showparts.net Injector Cover (like new) - $75 SOLD and sent to SRTfore81
AGP Solid Mounts (Used) - $90 SOLD and sent
Le Bra (new, used once) - $25 SOLD and sent
AVS Fiberglass Wing - $50 - SOLD to creamer03 and sent
FNF Ported and ceramic coated Intake Manifold *(Brand New, Never Installed) - $250 WITHOUT CORE FEE! YOU KEEP YOUR CORE! SOLD and sent to Todd.grayjr
Maddogg STS 72% w/ bushings - $75 SOLD to mahler81280 and sent!
JMB Transmission Cover Powdercoated Black - $25 - SOLD to creamer03 and sent
PTP CAI Intake Splash Guard - $25 SOLD to KrazyRdR83 and sent
BoostJunkie's Retros reworked by cmcaspecialk (he fixed the alignment on one headlight + added Demon Red Eyes and resealed them) TL Projectors + 50k HID Kit - $400 SOLD to SonicFury, SENT!!
Silverstar turn signals - $5 sent with Retros

for more detailed pictures you can view my album here :
SRT FS pictures by danieljortiz - Photobucket

use this thread to ask questions, i will answer them and it will probably answer someone else's question.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I want the mad dog shifter. I will send payment as soon as I can get to a computer tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
803 Posts
You have a pm sir! :thumbup:

Edit: time to hunt down some money that people owe me! Want the headlights so bad!

·
Registered
824 Posts
PM sent on STS if Mahler falls through..

·
SRTforums Member
809 Posts
If you're willing to sell the camber plates seperately, please please let me know as I'd love to have them. Also, intersted in the wing. Are you willing to ship to APO addresses? It's basically like sending it to NY. Just let me know. :)

·
Registered
824 Posts
Cool thanks brother, I'll be ready to pay anytime ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
Got dibs on maxxfab exhaust

·
Registered
10,810 Posts
damn you Jeff...if I had the money, smdh

Anywho...I don't see pics of the transmission cover. But do want the splash shield right now.

& if you still have the injector cover by end of the week I'll take that too

·
SRTforums Member
809 Posts
I used to live in APO area, i have a buyer in front of you for the AVS bro, i'll let you know if the buyer falls through.
Gotcha, you consider selling the camber plates seperately?

·
Registered
10,810 Posts
PayPal ready

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
47,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry guys stupid busy at work, I've been texting ones of yous about the maxxfabb exhaust, its pending.g sale... The headlights are retros, meaning they look like stock but they have a projector where the main bulb would be, the turn signal never moves. The bulb just isn't there I can throw that extra set of turn signals with them if you want them....

I knew I forgot something, ill take a pic of the transmission cover when I get home. I do have a sound clip of the exhaust but it doesn't do it justice at all. The drone is really nice. You have to put the silencer when you have long trips so.it won't drive you mad.... It's a direct replacement if the stocker, bolts ruby up.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts