Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Garrett Billian
(909) 975-1209
Ontario, CA
All prices are local pickup
Parts FS:

Ok, i have an 04 mopar s1 computer for sale.
It will work on any year model, but 05 will have a battery light.(in fact my car is an 05) - $300 SOLD

2 New Mapclamps - $20 each BOTH SOLD

New Yellow spoiler plugs - $20

New Blue 4 gauge grounding kit - $40

CCa Direct fit intercooler - $200SOLD

New still in box Ptp 3" o2 housing - $100 SOLD

Modified lower heatshield - SOLD

Local pickup gets first dibs, but i will ship if i have to. I probably have more stuff, i'll update later. PM me or post up if your interested.
-Garrett

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Ill take the map clamp which ill paypal the money this weekend, also need a wideband.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
The CCA FMIC, is it a BFMIC?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
so it wont fill up the entire grill?

·
Registered
814 Posts
The_EE said:
Direct fits are made to sit under the crash bar, so that you don't have to remove it.

They are made to keep the "safety" up front when you would normally remove it. It is a noticeable difference when you switch to a BFMIC.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TehDeF said:
The_EE said:
Direct fits are made to sit under the crash bar, so that you don't have to remove it.

They are made to keep the "safety" up front when you would normally remove it. It is a noticeable difference when you switch to a BFMIC.
couldn't have explained it better myself. It bolts up to all the factory hoses and mounting spots but is 4" thick and i believe 24" long so much larger than the factory. Cooling is great also, my scan gauge reads about 25 degrees cooler at the iat's than with the stock intercooler.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
thirteens420k said:
SlowSRT05 said:
Did you ship out my mapclamp you dumb fucker? :jester: :jester: just kidding!
Been working all day. I'll ship it out to ya monday slut:hi:
Alright smart ass, you just earned your self -1 negative point.:readclose :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: It dont matter if you ship it monday, I now have the turbo in my possesion and just missing the exhaust manifold gasket, wideband.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts