Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is your name? : Ang Lee
What is your Email Address OR Contact PH #? : [email protected] or call 646 204 1636 for local pick ups
What is your City? : bayside
What is your State? : ny
What is your Zip code? : 11364

Prices are best offer but please no low balling thank you!

1) MPx/Modern Performance 62mm throttle body. I have no need for it since I'm on stock turbo and I need to sell this so i can have the money to get a dyno tune with an SAFC. The gasket and everything are BRAND NEW. The throttle body comes with what you see in the pictures.

$250 shipped. MPx sells them for 260 new and that's without shipping!

2) Diablosport Predator unlocked with the USB cable. What you see in the pics are what you get, no disc or power adapter included.

$300 shipped.

Blurry picture but it says "original back up" on the screen to show it has been unlocked.

Please remember to leave feedback after you received your item/items. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
a dyno tune for the dsp cost over 500 dollars from local shops. im on stock turbo and when i loaded the dsp it did not work with the agp wga i already have. im too lazy to put the stock wga back on. so im selling the dsp. and ive already payed for an safc2 with tach adapter. cheaper to tune from shops.

that is one shiny throttle body lol i would put it on but i changed my mind id rather sell it and spend the money on a tune and some silver eyelids or maybe some lowering springs. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts