Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 SRT-4,I bought it from Mike olsen dodge out of Yakima Wa.

car has 14,8xx on the clock.

oil has been changed every 2400 or less miles with mobil1 synthetic oil.

car has stage1,Mp bov,MP cat back exhaust,MP sts,booger bushings,injen intake,vision 8K hids "low beam only" headlights,rear power windows & KW V3's coilovers "limited" hieght,rebound,compresion & no stop rings...

also factory wheels have been powder coated graphite gray & i have a 5th spair wheel same color but no tire on it,wheels on the car have wanli 215x45 tires.

I have never smoked or let any one smoke in it,also has been garaged sence I have owned it.

There is 1 minnor blemish on drivers side front bumper verry bottom lip,I have touch up paint in brush & paint form.I am to lazy to fix,errrr,lol

I am looking at getting $19,000 loaded or $16,000 with only the MP cat back exhaust as that is the only piece of the car I don't have stock.

Let me know...

joe r

·
Banned
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am getting a WRX,I will & always have loved the neon scene but I want WRX wagon.

95 SC,01 R/T,03 SRT-4.

I need to slow down a bit & I have always been wanting a WRX wagon.

if your friend is interested pm me & I will give ya all my info.

also if you both travel over this way to buy it you have a place to stay & food from me for free.

joe r

·
Registered
963 Posts
Hey Joe... I pm'd you an offer. The bank Auto loan is the max I qualify for. Get back to me when you can.

Nathan

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
If you decide to start parting it out, I got dibs on the intake and I still want that SXT WING!! Good luck on the sale!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'll take the Stage 1 if you part it out. Besides, I'm a fellow silver owner!

·
Banned
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Car is still up forsale,I am awaiting for Nathan to get back to me or v8's friend.

If I part it out the parts will only go to my NW people as I do not want to ship them.

I can't take any dibs on stuff yet,as I havn't sold the car yet.

As soon as car sales unloaded parts will be in here so keep an I out...

joe r

·
Registered
963 Posts
Hey Joe I pm'd you. I have the rest of the money to buy, but there is some info that my bank needs in order to get the car. Truely, I am financing the car thru my bank and technicly do not own it. There is some info I need and probably some info you need from me. I left you all my contact info. Get back to me... I am serious about buying. Thanks.

Nathan :frow:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Come on Nathan! You're so close you can probaly taste it. :)

·
Registered
963 Posts
Sorry James... I did not get approved by Chrysler Financing... so I did not bother going down to the dealership to even work it out. But yeah I would have gave referral. Me an Joe are working things out... yes... I am so close. And I thank Joe for giving me a chance to buy his car.

Nathan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts