Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Triple Triangle Graphics / Mark Foster
Price:$50 USD Shipped to you (Price Drop)
(add $5 for International Shipments)
Paypal Payments to: [email protected]
Description: New Style Custom Colored "SRT" Only Nostril Badge = "NB2"
PayPal Payments Only Please

Make sure you Email Me First before paying - supplies are limited
I want to make sure I have the color combo's that everyone
wants BEFORE they pay.
In your first email to me use these notes
Note "NB2" for the badges without the -4 on them (picture of this style is shown below)

Note "NB1" if you want a badge like the kind on my website with the -4.
(See this link for this type)

Once you have selected a Style from the above choices
Indicate your Outline Color & then Letter Color next.

Here is a list of possible colors for outlines / list this color first.
1) Black
2) Metallic Silver
3) Red
4) Orange (Very Close to OB)
5) Yellow
6) Blue
7) White
8) Gold (Newly added)

Here is a list of possible colors for the Letters / List this color Second.
1) Black
2) Metallic Silver
3) Orange (Very Close to OB)
4) White
5) Gold (Newly Added)

I don't want to take money for any items I do not have fabricated &
ready to ship to you all. I will let you know when your badge should arrive and If I can accept your payment in a reply email. I ship the badges via USPS & insured - they take about 3-4 postal days to arrive.

So an email asking for a badge in a color combination as pictured below in this post would be...

Looking for a NB2 Blue Outline / Silver Letters. Do you have any?

You could also get a combo that includes a flat badge the same color & Style as the nostril badge by emailing me this...
Looking for a NB2 COMBO Blue Outline / Silver Letters. Do you have any? The combos are $90 Shipped. Include a flat badge like the nostril badge with VHB Tape for mounting.

When you pay make sure to indicate your ship to address, style & color combo choice & Name in the payment details.

If you've gotten your NB2 nostril badges already please post a picture of them on your car in this thread - I would appreciate it.

Here are some pictures of the "NB2" nostril badges. More different color combo pictures to follow.

I know its kind of complicated to order these but it helps to keep me
straight and it will keep me from disappointing people should I run out of any stock.
Anyways - Thanks for looking :thumbsup:
MF'er

·
Registered
11,951 Posts
When you make...
Dodge
Neon

in the same style to stickie on the trunk, let me know. :D

·
Registered
11,951 Posts
damn.
no chance of at least a Dodge one then?

One thing I can't stand is different looking badging around a car; yours is the styling they should have done in the first place.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sota227990 said:
damn.
no chance of at least a Dodge one then?

One thing I can't stand is different looking badging around a car; yours is the styling they should have done in the first place.
These are such a pain in the ass to make... I don't know if I could stand it :lol: ... I probably would snap :stab:
if I made any more different kinds.

This is Hypothetical
I did have someone that wanted a custom name badge made and I was considering it... in like 3 months or so...but I'm still not sure if it would be worth all the hassle. I told him it would have to be a group thing 10 to 12 people & it would not be cheap - Those would run around $125 -$150 a piece depending on complexity of the setup. There are tolerances for these size the would be too so each one would have to be fairly large like these are.

I did make some custom flat badges for a guy in Hawaii when I ran the first set of NB1's. It cost him $175 all together for 3 badges that said MURDER. So I mean it when its not easy or cheap to do these.

Once again - Sorry, but there might be a glimmer of hope.
Start a thread and get more people on board and maybe I'll suck it
up and make them. :readclose

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bpsrt4 said:
SRT4Quagmire said:
bpsrt4 said:
Wrinkle Black?
No because vinyl would look like a book for helen keller on top of that :rofl:
Can I get one, just blank to paint :thumbsup:
I could sell you a blank one but then it would be up to you to put it together / aligning every piece. :lol:
How about raw letters taped and ready to go on the flat black backer with the vinyl letters applied to the faces acting as a mask? the letters would end up white when you remove the mask after painting with wrinkle black? Thats the best I can do and it would be no cheaper than listed.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your better off just going with black letters IMO. I tried that hammerd copper paint... it looked like Dog Shit - No LIE

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
nice stuff........you have a PM........

1 - 20 of 43 Posts