Dodge SRT Forum banner

FS - Greddy TT & TurboXS HPMBC

394 views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  BAD4DR 
#1 · (Edited)
Selling the car tomorrow. I need these gone.

both are sold now

See less See more
#10 ·
haknslash said:
BAD4DR said:
Not in any hurry. (Yeah, you're prolly not used to hearing that, but....)
:rofl:

I'll pm you tomorrow:thumbsup:
Cool with me dude! I managed to swing an AGP WGA (other buyer backed out) so this will be extra parts for when I go big turbo!

Especially seeing as how I can't understand this PTB everyone keeps talking about. Mine works rather normal, except that it holds a lot more boost!

#11 ·
I got tied up at lunch today with a luncheon meeting and couldn't send it out as I hoped. It'll have to be tomorrow bud. ;)

You won't notice too bad of PTB with just a WGA. It's noticeable but not as noticeable like when you install a MBC along with it. Just don't hit 15+ psi @ real low rpms in a high gear and you'll be ok. :)

#12 ·
haknslash said:
I got tied up at lunch today with a luncheon meeting and couldn't send it out as I hoped. It'll have to be tomorrow bud. ;)

You won't notice too bad of PTB with just a WGA. It's noticeable but not as noticeable like when you install a MBC along with it. Just don't hit 15+ psi @ real low rpms in a high gear and you'll be ok. :)
As stated, no hurry.
It may be because of the S2 pcm, but it doesn't boost that different from the S2 WGA, except that it punches up quicker, and holds more towards redline. It's rather nice actually. I was surprised, because all I ever read about was the PTB issues.....I hooked it up straight from the stock boost solenoid location, to the WGA. It'll hold 15-16 psi easy at redline, without cranking down on it hard. No MBC, no need for one, as best I can tell. It may improve the spike a bit, but.....I can always dial out the fuel with the DTEC, and compensate using timing, rather than superheat the air on the stock FMIC. Right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.