Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
are the strut bars in good condition? no scratches or chips??

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), 2011 Calendar Car
5,862 Posts
post your pictures so that they show up on here. I'm not going to click 12 links to figure out if you've followed the rules or not. I'll give you a couple of minutes to fix this before I move/delete your thread.

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts
your in SD? never seen ya at any of the meets.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
post your pictures so that they show up on here. I'm not going to click 12 links to figure out if you've followed the rules or not. I'll give you a couple of minutes to fix this before I move/delete your thread.
wow someone is angry!!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
anything else my friend? damn still want the carbon fiber pillars? i still got them!! ill give to ya for 25 bucks cuz they warped on me and i have no use for them

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), 2011 Calendar Car
5,862 Posts
If I were angry I'd have just deleted it and not said anything. Just doing my job. Sorry if it came off that way.

I don't even remember the CF pillars? *LOL*

·
Premium Member
50,398 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
PM Sent !!

Free Bump !

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
all pm's replied. bov and shifter are pending till friday. bars and hotpipe still up for grabs for now!! thanks

1 - 20 of 59 Posts