Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...Well, as all the local folks know, I need to buy everything 2 and 3 times! So, I bought these about a week ago. LOVE them...Have wanted them forever...But.....I miss dark wheels on my car. So, I bought some REV Model 10's today. They look sick and pics should be up soon.

Local folks...This would be ideal hence the reason for posting in the Florida forums. I really don't want to ship these as they become a pain. These are ready to go so if you want them this weekend, feel free to PM me or e-mail me at: [email protected].

PM me with offers.

Kris

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Kris.... while your at it... why not just buy me some rims? Ive had my eye on those Axis Reverbs...hehe..... cant believe your already selling em....i was just reading your other post and now this one pops up.... i guess your a true believer in 3rd times a charm ....lol.... damnit now someone buy me some rims...lol..

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Hey what offset did you get those Rev wheels in? I am stock between the Model 6s and Model 10s

They are like 16 pounds each... pretty light for the price.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
En-Glaived said:
Hey what offset did you get those Rev wheels in? I am stock between the Model 6s and Model 10s

They are like 16 pounds each... pretty light for the price.
They only come in a 40 from what I understand. I used a 3 mil spacer and things worked out. But yes...As for weight...They are light as hell...

Kris

·
Banned
27,300 Posts
bump for the mid day crew :clap:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I think the Model 6s are 15.7 and the Model 10s are 16.5

Either way, get some pics up, I wanna see how these look =)

Edit - where did you order from?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Damn dude your selling your new rims already!? What made you change your mind?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.