1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jordan Falber
[email protected] or pm me (prefered)
Irvine, CA 92614

I am selling an unlocked used diablo predator. This comes with the usb/data cable BUT NOT the wall dc adapter. There is one minor problem with this dsp is that the screen is blurry when looking at it straight. If you tilt the diable and look from the bottom you can read everything perfectly fine. I have no idea why its like that but I bought it with the intention of datalogging my SCT setup. Other then having to look at the screen from the bottom it works PERFECTLY FINE :readclose I am selling this becasue i have no use for it and do not have much time for the car anymore.

I attached a pic of what the dsp looks like from straight on.

Price is $235 shipped

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
exactly what does the wall DC adaptor do? How necessary is it?
Its not necessary at all....................all it does is allow you to plug it into the wall and look at the dsp settings. If you plug it in your car, you can do the same thing. Most likely your going to be looking at everything in your car and making adjustments anyway.

Everything you need to tune your car is included which is the actual predator and the data cable

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Its not necessary at all....................all it does is allow you to plug it into the wall and look at the dsp settings. If you plug it in your car, you can do the same thing. Most likely your going to be looking at everything in your car and making adjustments anyway.

Everything you need to tune your car is included which is the actual predator and the data cable
Sending you a PM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts