Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Jesus Rodriguez
Price: SOLD
Description: AEM Short Ram Intake (details below)

I need to sell this intake, it is sitting here ready to ship out and I no longer have use for it. Its current status is a carpet display as seen in the pictures :jester:

AEM Short Ram Intake. Comes with everything picture (Filter, valve cover hose, coupler, and all clamps). Also included is the battery mount. SOLD

Price includes shipping.

The email provided is one of my personal email address's and is not my paypal email address which is private. I accept Paypal for payment and ship items via UPS with tracking number provided. My trader feedback says it all :thumbsup:

·
Registered
862 Posts
I'm looking for an intake? but is that the original filter? looks like an ebay?:stab:

·
Registered
8,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm looking for an intake? but is that the original filter? looks like an ebay?:stab:
The intake itself is a REAL AEM intake not ebay. I ripped the AEM sticker off of it because IMO it was ugly in my engine bay. Has the AEM stamped on the clamps as well. The filter itself isn't AEM. It was replaced by the previous owner with a Spectre Intake Filter (that Autozone sells).

I ran this intake and filter on my S3 car, no problems :hi:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts