1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-Fs 5igen FNO1R-C 18x7.5

Name: Richie
Price:$650 shipped obo
For sale i have a set of 18x7.5 with 48mm offset, bronze 5Zigen FN01R-C rims. These rims are NOT showroom condition. They are 5x100 bolt pattern. These would be perfect if you wanted to scuff them down and paint them a color of your choice. They will be shipped with out tires as they are bald anyways. Any questions feel free to pm me on here. Onto the pics.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bumppppp

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), 2011 Calendar Car
5,862 Posts
Whats wrong with them that makes them not perfect? Its hard to tell in the pictures.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whats wrong with them that makes them not perfect? Its hard to tell in the pictures.
Well the paint itself has scene better days. The clear is slightly peeling here and there. They're not perfect is what im trying to tell people. Like if your expecting a new wheel, this is not it. Like i said they would be perfect if someone wanted to just scuff them down, shoot and clear them.

Price is negotiable to compensate somewhat.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), 2011 Calendar Car
5,862 Posts
Well I'm interested since these are my "possibles" list. The 20's will be coming off since they aren't practical in the states. Can you send me some high def detailed pics or a great description to my PM box?

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I'm interested since these are my "possibles" list. The 20's will be coming off since they aren't practical in the states. Can you send me some high def detailed pics or a great description to my PM box?
I will see if i can get some good pics tomorrow in the daylight. I don't own a professional camera. I will use my gf's new digital camera and send u individual shots of each wheel.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have any pics of them on the car?
Did u do a search on here to see if they're on anybody's car? I'm sure somebody has to have a set. If not i will have my buddy come by tomorrow and throw them on his SRT. (mines in storage) So you can get an idea what they look like.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
More pics..........

Price is negotaible

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
still good enough to use a set of track wheels. bump for good wheels.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts