Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 5 Zigen FN01R-C 17x7 *SOLD*

Bronze 5 Zigen FN01R-C 17x7 w/35mm offset no tires for $400
They are lightweight cast wheel and weigh in between 15lbs and 16lbs. I am selling them because I want to get 18s.

Nathan :frow:

Sold to spacemanchiff from the neon.org board. Thanks Cliff for buying. :hi:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
RedEuroNeon said:
Bronze 5 Zigen FN01R-C 17x7 w/35mm offset no tires for $400
They are lightweight cast wheel and weigh in between 15lbs and 16lbs. I am selling them because I want to get 18s.

Nathan I thought you wanted 19's???? ;) Brian has a bunch of info for you. I guess he couldn't get a hold of you the other day. Give him a call if you get a chance. He's got good news!

evette

·
Registered
480 Posts
evette said:
Nathan I thought you wanted 19's???? ;) Brian has a bunch of info for you. I guess he couldn't get a hold of you the other day. Give him a call if you get a chance. He's got good news!

evette

HOW COULD IT BE GOOD NEWS???? HE WORKS AT SCHWAB!!!!!!!

if you want wheels and tires for less than DOUBLE MARK UP! go to discount tire!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Joe... the car is driving alsome... I still thank you for selling your SRT-4. If these rims where 45mm offset or 40mm... I would keep them. But I want my rims to tuck. This is what the rims look like when they were on my old neon.
http://srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82878&page=4&pp=15
Freak- I have more pictures of them on my car at a recent show. I went with Evette, Silver-ES, and NeonRedRacer21. I will need your email address.
Evette- I want 18s... but if Brian has a good price... then maybe. I just bought the car... I just do not want to get in way over my budget. I will call you guys tonite.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
in10se said:
HOW COULD IT BE GOOD NEWS???? HE WORKS AT SCHWAB!!!!!!!

if you want wheels and tires for less than DOUBLE MARK UP! go to discount tire!
Oh Sean! You crack me up!! Brian's trying to get him trade in on both sets of wheels and getting him tires as well as wheels at a good deal. Konig 19's with tires for $900 is not bad!

evette

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
juicyjay504 said:
Natahn WTF would you get 19's? I though you were gonna go performance. They would look sweet but 18's are more practical will ride nicer and not slow you down quite as much
Chill out guys. I'm pretty sure he's gonna go with 18's. We had to get him the price on 19's as well. And the difference in the two is 3 lbs. Multiply that by 4 and the difference between 18's and 19's is a whopping 12 lbs. Nathan's probably one of the smaller guys out there so he would make up for it in his weight, not that it would really make a difference at all. :lol: But he's probably getting 18's so it's no big deal.

kingj07 said:
...its the year of the bling...
Explain to me how bronze wheels are bling? Maybe if they were chrome . . . ;)

evette

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I'll field this one... 19" wheels are not for performance. This is because of rotational mass... a wheels weight is not the sole factor in determining its performance capabilities. Example: a 19" wheel weighing 17 lbs will be less 'agile' than a 17" wheel weighing the same. This is due largely in part to the fact that the larger the wheel, the more weight there is located further from the hub... creating a larger centrifugal (spelling?) "drag". In other words the wheel will carry more momentum making it more difficult for it to start or stop spinning.

By this manor of thinking any wheel that is not for performance, must be for looks... and todays word for that is "bling", lol.

Make sense?

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
yeh. strap some 14" rims on your show car because its all the same, right evette?
try thinking clearer before you try to call someone out.

j.r.:king:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I never said that I didn't agree with ALT-SRT's description of the word 'bling' but as someone who has done shows for 3 years now, bling is normally referred to as chrome or most of the time gawdy. Copper wheels, esp 18's are hardly bling when it comes to what I know being in the show scene. And I hardly called you out. I simply asked why you thought it was bling. Then you went on with referring to the 19's being bling so I wanted your thoughts on that. I was merely asking a question, which was answered by someone other than yourself.

And the 14's will be on the show car next year when I'm going down the track. Oh and the car will be looking good ( body kit and all ) while I'm doing that.

evette

·
Registered
874 Posts
Okay, my turn to get attacked for having an opinion.

I know absolutely nothing about wheels or tires except for the fact that I don't have them. For one reason and one reason only.... curbs.

Nathan, you're a hawtie! AND, now your a hawtie with a kick ass car! Screw what everyone is saying and get what YOU want because that is all that matters in the end! :thumbupsq:

Michelle

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.