Dodge SRT Forum banner

FS : '00-'02 neon bodykit + carbon hood

5K views 34 replies 9 participants last post by  LI NEON 72 
#1 ·
for sale : prodesign instigator 6 piece bodykit :

- frontbumper
- rearbumper (with cut-out exhaust + cut-out european fog light, can sell fog lights optional)
- sideskirts
- roof/window spoiler
- custom made grille kalendar

back in the days in black :

for sale : rd turbo carbon fiber hood :

reason i'm turning it back into a daily driver, will swap with oem srt4 parts.
pm me with offers.

See less See more
#2 ·
Body Kit

PM sent, i like it.

#4 ·
Knock Knock

I want it and i want it all. Willing to trade a 2004 engine for it maybe. 6000 miles on it. PMed you. Wenzel if i get it maybe we can work something out.

Tom

#5 ·
well i'm actually searching more for exterior srt4 parts like the stock bumpers, sideskirts, headlights and also for the stock turbo+manifold, IC-piping, stock exhaust.

then i will also sell the clear depo frontlights (us version '00-'02) and the altezza tails.

wenzel, pm me your offer on the spoiler, i might be in K-Town next sunday.
i'm not selling the cf trunk.

#8 · (Edited)
Ok now another question comes from that.... How would that work? I mean... mine encorporate the turns into the lights in the front? I'd be signalless? I'm still interested but need more info. You'd want all my stock stuff for it though? Thats what scares me...... You don't have your original stock? Mine is an SXT not SRT.... I've got stock tails that I can trade. But I've got mopar performance tails installed. They wouldn't work? Why not? I'm a little slow so you'll have to splain why these (heads AND tails) don't work. Also.... would srt exhaust work on the rear of this?

#11 ·
marakka said:
Ok now another question comes from that.... How would that work? I mean... mine encorporate the turns into the lights in the front? I'd be signalless? I'm still interested but need more info. You'd want all my stock stuff for it though? Thats what scares me...... You don't have your original stock? Mine is an SXT not SRT.... I've got stock tails that I can trade. But I've got mopar performance tails installed. They wouldn't work? Why not? I'm a little slow so you'll have to splain why these (heads AND tails) don't work. Also.... would srt exhaust work on the rear of this?
pm send

#13 ·
wenzel said:
I am back from frankfurt already! Driving at autobahn speeds all the way there and back was awesome. I swear I drove from K-Town to Frankfurt's airport in 1 1/2 hours. There and back! I didn't get passed the whole time!!!
Now add 30 more minutes of northern A5 to that and you have what it takes for me to get down to K-town.
Which is why I don't go down there much. :rofl:

#14 ·
i'm not selling the parts in a hurry as the car is barely driven during the winter.

the thing i prefer is simply swapping my bodykit for srt4 front+rear bumper, complete sideskirts, head+taillights + extra parts you can miss

swapping my cf hood for preferably cf srt4 hood or stock srt4 hood with extra parts.

extra parts could be complete srt4 exhaust, exhaust manifold, stock turbo, bov, ...

#19 ·
had some offers, the swap offers aren't yet what i'm looking for probably because the 2nd intrested don't have srt4 parts ;-)

had a pretty good cash offer, but i need srt4 parts.

so the only offers i'm intrested in are :

-swapping my bodykit with srt4 front+rearbumper + sideskirts in good condition
-swapping depo headlights + altezza tails with stock srt4 head+tails in new condition

i'm not selling the cf hood until i get the srt4 look on my car.

i know that 2nd people don't have the parts, but let me know, you might find them really cheap in the states and ship them through your APO, we can work out a deal.

again, i'm not selling this in a hurry. if the offers don't come i might accept the cash offer next spring :)

#20 ·
as i can get the srt4 parts through the chrysler dealer at the price most srt4 owners are asking, i decided to just sell my parts.

i kept the bodykit the whole time for a german guy, who blew it off :(

so still quiete some stuff for sale.

anyway i'm also selling the kit in parts, so if you'r intrested in something, pm me or mail me (instigator@skynet.be)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.