Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah So I sold the S2 With Toys PCM a while back for some extra cash to send the S3 turbo off to DCR (whenever it gets here :flame: ) and other parts. Well the Turbos have been backordered for a while now and people are saying it's gonna be until mid May before they start shipping again (is this a back order or a product of all the crack manifolds!?!?!?!).....

So until then I am running Stock PCM, Stock WGA. Not to mention I had to change out my hardpipes to AGP (UHP still MIA for about a month now) so I am back to stock recirc as well.. HKS sits on the self. :crying:

So all in all, I feel like Prey running around on the street. The car feels like crap, it boosts like 13 and pulls like I am towing a trailer on the highway. It seems now more then ever before, I am running into STI's EVO's and other cars that would normally not worry me. :ben:

The car even sounds weak without the pops and burbles the S2 PCM had.... :crying:

So for any of you thinking about upgrading to a staged upgrade or more, for gods sake do it. This shit is for the birds.

:soap:

·
Registered
221 Posts
lol,damn us slow ass stock srt's =P

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
hey molten, i thought you were just going to get the s3 upgrade since you have toys already installed? but u sold it? :( does that mean you ordered s3 w/toys or are you going w/o?

now i know why u'r doing the dcr and a bottle :eveilgrin :lol: you're going to need 'em w/o :)

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
04TurboSRT said:
hey molten, i thought you were just going to get the s3 upgrade since you have toys already installed? but u sold it? :( does that mean you ordered s3 w/toys or are you going w/o?

now i know why u'r doing the dcr and a bottle :eveilgrin :lol: you're going to need 'em w/o :)
Nope, still have toys, I just sold the PCM..... All I did was take teh PCM out and switch the MAP and TIP sensors for the stock ones and put the stock PCM in. The toys are all still hooked up, they are just hibernating :eveilgrin

I just ordered the S2 to S3 upgrade for like $2590......
Yeah the Turbo will go out to DCR the day it arrives and I will probably wait to install the Wet kit until S3 is in. I will be ordering the Maxxfab 3" 02 housing before I install it..

Mod list is getting deep :lol: only thing I can think of now is the DCR head.

Oh that and my suspension is completely stock :rofl: :gay: :lol:

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we will have to get some runs in with video, and then go hunting some unsuspecting cars :lol: :eveilgrin:

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
moltenice said:
we will have to get some runs in with video, and then go hunting some unsuspecting cars :lol: :eveilgrin:
cool, so far it's only me and supercooper that has s3 in san diego that i know of.. i need to help him get up to par though :( but i wouldn't mind another s3r faster than me ;) that's if you can hook up :lol:

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
04TurboSRT said:
cool, so far it's only me and supercooper that has s3 in san diego that i know of.. i need to help him get up to par though :( but i wouldn't mind another s3r faster than me ;) that's if you can hook up :lol:
No I cant..... I pretend I am playing with my radio until say 40Mph, :cow: :rofl:

You get that NRGY head and you will over 400.... your car is one of the stronger s3 cars that I have seen......
Supercooper needs some help. I was at the North County Dyno day with him and his S3 isnt where it should be. He should pick the toy box up atleast. You should help him out, I wonder if he's done a leak test on it?!?!?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I took of my stage 2 no toys kit from 17-15psi, and ran stage 0 with agp wga at 22psi-15psi. I walked a stage 2 car by 5 cars by 120 and had stock exhaust back on also. Stage 2 isnt worth it in my opinion unless you really tune it out and draw out the hidden power, stock stage 2 + pcm control = slowww lol. I had it. I know what it was. I now run stage 0 + kinetics wga and stock gutted exhaust, my car burns almost everything easily lol. It just screams with no mods at all barely. I love the stock ecu.

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah But i had HOM 24/7 and would walk a S0 car with all of the other bolt ons like it was standing still........

For me this was a kick in the nuts. I imagine it would be better on a different WGA, but it doesnt really matter as I am just waiting for S3.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Well there ya go then.

S3>all stages.

Lemme edit so I dont get jumped. s3> all stages who arent running S1, S0, S2 mated to a big turbo kit, you assholes! ;)

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:rofl:^^^ you have to get that in there or the big turbo Nazi's will come out... And please dont mention S3 is the first in the 10's as that always equals 20 page threads :jester:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts