Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when's the next time your goin to do a freebee grill? I'll def want to do it , the last one you did i just missed out on

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
no...me first tonguestic
seriously :D
by the way change your car color to pull me over yellow while yur at it :frow: :jester: :jester: :jester:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
get out of here joker, they need to see it on a pull me over yellow car especially mine with all the vinyl

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
don't be so cheap and buy a set......

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light...I always say that to all my prey...I just like the sound of it :jester: :jester: :jester:

·
Registered
105 Posts
LOL... my topic and forum replies are broke. I didn't mean to keep you all waiting so long.

So yeah... MORE FREEBIES... eh?!

There is one more coming up. It is going to be for a BLACK set of either XXL or XXL FLAT (your choice). I got 15 large sheets powder coated up today and I will hand cut out a set, take pictures, and offer it up like the others.

It will just be first come first serve. Subscribing to the CCG forum will defiantly get you a little edge over everyone else. Just make sure you have money in paypal account, batteries in your digital camera, and tool ready for the install. The next freebie should go down this week I think, maybe over the weekend.

Pictures of the XXL FLAT "should" be coming soon. The lucky winner of those should be receiving his box later this week and he said he should be able to install them on the same day. That should be it for free grills for a while. After New Year's I make a run of larger than stock diamond mesh grills but that is not for certain at this time.

There is a potential for a free underdrive pulley if a semi local guy falls through. I know the pulley is very close to my 420 Neon pulley but correct me if I am wrong, you can't use that pulley on the SRT-4's or PT's, right? The only way the pulley will be free to any member is if they can get a couple dyno runs showing the gains for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts