Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Requirements: One fooked up SRT4

Procedure for low boost:
Shift thru gears smoothly, and depress accelerator smoothly.

Procedure for HIGGGGHH BOOST:

Slam the pedal to the ground, bring it back up halfway, and slam it down again!
Guranteed 15-17PSI all the way to redline.

TIP: Be prepared for constant whiplash, since the boost fluctuates as fast a hummingbird's wings between 15-17PSI.

Cali

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Freeway Flasher said:
WOW cali did you find anything out yet man you seem extremely pissed...
check the dealer /problem section. It was updated as of yesterday.

And yes it really ticks me off, cuz sometimes the fuking car just does it on its own, and I get slammed all over the place, when I least expect it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
cali wrote:
And yes it really ticks me off, cuz sometimes the fuking car just does it on its own, and I get slammed all over the place, when I least expect it.
You know there's a mechanical problem with your car. Why do you keep pushing it before it's properly fixed?

Trade it in if it's so bad and quit whining.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Dude what the hell you come on here with 8 posts and tell him to quit whining...When you buy a new car you expect certain things from it...And he isnt getting close to what is expected and seen from others with this car...So he has a reason to be shitty and i am sure he will stay shitty until it gets fixed....And as far as beating on it when it is broke that is the wonder of a 7/70k warranty he can beat the hell out of it and still get it fixed since they cant find the problem...So that is my .02 on you coming on here and telling him to quit whining...Also why would he trade the car in when it has such awesome potential as seen by almost every other srt-4 on this forum ok my rant session is over have a nice day...

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bespoke said:
cali wrote:
You know there's a mechanical problem with your car. Why do you keep pushing it before it's properly fixed?

Trade it in if it's so bad and quit whining.
You surely dont expect me to drive like grandma?
Cuz if thats what I wanted I woulda bought a suzuki aerio or a hyundai ya know.

And maybe if you read a bit, you will see the car does it on its own sometimes......so theres a manual mode and an automatic mode.

Edited for my profanity.
Note to self : profanity towards idiots only makes things worse :twisted:

·
Registered
52 Posts
cali wrote:
Slam the pedal to the ground, bring it back up halfway, and slam it down again! Guranteed 15-17PSI all the way to redline.
Yeah, it does it on it's own? Wait to gas it 'til it's fixed or you'll have other problems down the road.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bespoke said:
cali wrote:
Slam the pedal to the ground, bring it back up halfway, and slam it down again! Guranteed 15-17PSI all the way to redline.
Yeah, it does it on it's own? Wait to gas it 'til it's fixed or you'll have other problems down the road.
Ok profanity needed now:
Skipped english class? See above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What other problems oh wise one?

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bespoke said:
cali wrote:
the cars behavior has been the same since day 2.
Haven't skipped English class, memory's pretty good too.
Wish you the best with your car, seriously.
Yeah ure right, and Im pissed that my arse passed it off as normal. Normally I dont miss shit like this but oh well. Shit happens.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
3 Participants
cali
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing