Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I got my car they game me free maintenance for 3 years or something like that. Do any of you know what kind of oil they use? Or if i should just use synthetic and do it myself?

Thanks
chris

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I have the same thing from my dealership, except it's for however long I own my car. I get the dealership to use synthetic, they only charge me the difference between the cost of sythetic vs regular oil. Which works out to out $28 cdn. The dealership I go to uses valveoline (sp) 5W30.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
make sure they use synthetic it is in your manal , I had to argue with my dealer the first couple of times ,now they know me and just do it without question.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I got that card as well when i first purchased my Srt, but its for as long as i own the car. My dealership uses Mobil 1 10w30 and its totally free of charge. I guess dealerships make there own rules when it comes to the use of the free oil change card, and everything else..lol

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
srt4me03 said:
I got that card as well when i first purchased my Srt, but its for as long as i own the car. My dealership uses Mobil 1 10w30 and its totally free of charge. I guess dealerships make there own rules when it comes to the use of the free oil change card, and everything else..lol
Its a card? I never got a card at all, I have had the car for a month now and I need my first oil change since I have been driving a lot. Hmmmmm they better not give me any trouble.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts