Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

Since I no longer own a Electric Blue SRT-4, I have free touch up paint for any one that is interested. First one to call respond get's it. Or I will switch for anyone that has black touch up paint? Later. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
oshawa SRT said:
Hey All,

Since I no longer own a Electric Blue SRT-4, I have free touch up paint for any one that is interested. First one to call respond get's it. Or I will switch for anyone that has black touch up paint? Later. :thumbsup:
Where do I send shipping?

·
Registered
282 Posts
oshawa SRT said:
Hey All,

I'll take it!!!!!

·
Registered
4,897 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think sending shipping would be kind of silly since the touch up paint is only $14.00 from the dealer. I'am out on the road between here and markham this week maybe we could perhaps meet part way one day, or I could just give it to shmarco or JRST4 at one of the local meets? So I guess who ever responds to this message again get's it.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm in Markham...I'll take it! :)

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I'd love to have some since I scratched my door trying to open the car one day when my keys got locked in the car. But seriously for the relatively low cost of the paint from the dealer see if someone local wants it, I live 2 hours from Toronto and might be a while till I get up there and I havent attended any meets. Its nice of you to offer though , good man !

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Fricken Canadians....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts