Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a Few SRT's i made From my Console.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im looking at them right now in the thread? how can they not work?

·
Registered
427 Posts
As every other forum I'm a part of. you have to save as, then upload because if you link to Forza's site, all you get is their logo.

·
Registered
569 Posts
game is the shit so far ... i hate playing on live cuz nobody takes racing seriously...

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
SRThore said:
game is the shit so far ... i hate playing on live cuz nobody takes racing seriously...

hence its called a "game" but ya i havent even attepmted to go online. no urge watsoever

·
SRTforums Member
1,048 Posts
Damn, everytime I see pics from this game the more I want to get it but I ended up buying a PS3 back on New Year's Eve.

·
Registered
247 Posts
tweekssrt4 said:
Damn, everytime I see pics from this game the more I want to get it but I ended up buying a PS3 back on New Year's Eve.
good choice, i sold my xbox for ps3, never looked back...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Has anyone done the SRT-6 swap yet? It makes the Neon rwd!! I don't have the game just played it at a friends that had the SRT-6 swap and it was awesome!! Drifting and SRT-4 WHAT?! If you have it post a pic of the smoky REAR WHEEL burn outs!!:eveilgrin :thumbsup: :eveilgrin

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
BigDangler said:
tweekssrt4 said:
good choice, i sold my xbox for ps3, never looked back...
Has GT5 come out yet? I'm sorry but, it will own Forza all the way. These pix don't even compare to the screen shots I've seen of GT5. I will sell alot of shit to get a PS3 & GT5 when it comes out but, until then I have very little need for the PS3.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts