Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody played forza 2 yet? or heard anything good about it?

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I have it, its nice reminds me of grand turismo as far as the game play and how hard it is to come by money in the races. But best feature is the engine swaps, my current car is a lexus IS300 w/ a 2jzgte in there kicking 700hp :jester:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh my God! those words you just typed made me buy the game:rofl: , you can't go wrong with a 2jz swap, is that the only car you can put in or can you put in other things like other lexus' or s2k's? i know they improved big time on the physics of how the cars handle and the extent of how much you can mod the suspension/damper/dowforce,ect.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
japosrt4 said:
oh my God! those words you just typed made me buy the game:rofl: , you can't go wrong with a 2jz swap, is that the only car you can put in or can you put in other things like other lexus' or s2k's? i know they improved big time on the physics of how the cars handle and the extent of how much you can mod the suspension/damper/dowforce,ect.
I think its most rwd toyota's

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
jerrychou2000 said:
badass :thumbsup:

O sweet, it has a photo thing like GT4 did??? I went crazy with the one in GT4 and doing action shots and such. Can you do action shots and have ur car pose in different environments???

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
you can swap em out but its expensive... its better to spend the money on performance than looks... and like the other guys said money is harder to come by in this game than others which makes it all the better... we all know modding cars isnt cheap so why make it cheap in the games?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I love it i have like 4 srt's for different classes.. lol of course the srt-87 and 10 ;) gotta get the brothers. Its fun plus i like the fact that when playing online you can make sure no one uses ABS or Traction control if you want to find the real drivers kinda funny watchin' em lock the tires on the first turn into a wall. i do like the fact that the money is challenging. for me its a must get i was hooked on Formula 1 on PS3 but now the PS3 is resting and the 360 is running 365 days. lol you can get the ACR rims too!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
picked it up a little while ago, and i must say it's one of the best if not the best driving game ever!

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
I don't know why everyone says money is hard to come by. Sure, when you first start the game. But, as it sits right now, I am level 37, I have 66 cars in my garage (valued at 12 mil) and 1.5 mil in the bank. I have only bought THREE new cars. My first car, which you have to buy, but I can't even remember what it was, an SRT-4 of course, and a VW because I needed one for one of the race series. Other then that, I have only used cars that I have won and suped them up to compete in other races.

Turn off the STM, ABS, TCS, and the running line and you get a very significant bonus.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah, i turning off STM, ABS, TCS, and the running line, it's harder at first but once you get the hang of it it's well worth it. the rewards for finishing first in events is increased by quiet a lot.
i recomend everyone to try it this way to see how good your drivin skills really are.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
once i get my xbox live account set up, i say we should all have a big turnoment!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts