Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed a order over the phone last night for the wastegate actuator. When i woke up this morning the package was on the front deck. I didnt order next day or was i charged next day.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
That's good to know, I really want their 3" exhaust but do not have the $$ for it right now.. One of the reasons you probably got it so quick is because they are only a couple hours from you. :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have to agree. I bought IPP intake from them the Ryan met me in pa because he lived close saved on shipping! I think I will get most me parts from them scince I can save on shipping! I had a problem with the intake it was missing a peice got it for me fast! Now I got the energy supension mm inserts from them for the cheapest price I hgave ever seen them!! good over the phone and all around good company!

Let me know how that wga works out for you I was going to order in a week or two! please pm me about it don't allways have time to search the posts!
later

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.