Dodge SRT Forum banner

Improvements: Yay or Nay?

• Improvements are good!

Votes: 56 38.6%
  • The Updates are no good!

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • Definetly, keep up the good work!

Votes: 56 38.6%
  • Once again, the admins deserve to die!

Votes: 21 14.5%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
love the online time, trader ratings, etc this site is shaping up to be the best forum i go to.. NO JOKE! AWESOME JOB GUYS!

·
Super Moderator
‘20 MUSTANG GT/VORTECH SUPERCHARGED/10 SPEED
6,326 Posts
Way yay.

*goes to add the alf dance emo, but can't seem to join in the excessive abuse of his dancing talet*

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I liked the pop up PM from before

I liked the option where when you get a PM from someone, and a box pops up to notify that you had just received one. Can we have something like that again??? The forum is only but getting better. Much love!!! Thank you.

Shane

·
Premium Member
14,452 Posts
Re: I liked the pop up PM from before

Caliboyinnm said:
I liked the option where when you get a PM from someone, and a box pops up to notify that you had just received one. Can we have something like that again??? The forum is only but getting better. Much love!!! Thank you.

Shane
yes grasshopper..

its turned off by default.. go to your profile.. and go to edit preferences :)

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=editoptions

or click the link above

·
Super Moderator
6,326 Posts
I'm coveting your "owners club member" title in your Avatars ekool, & Fast.

Where do I sign up? I want to be one of the first.

·
Super Moderator
6,326 Posts
I said one of the first, not the first...;)

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When we do finally throw it live, we will be posting a link on the forums. First ones to sign up via that link will have the lower member numbers. I think Fast will probably be member number 000000 -- Who wants to be 000001 :)

Anyway, I'll post a warning to everyone about the expected "Time to go live" and you'll just have to make sure your on when we throw it live.

·
Super Moderator
6,326 Posts
What will be the payment methods e? Is your PayPal account a business or premire account? I ask because PayPal will not allow it's users to use a credit card to make purchases unless the seller has one of the accounts I mentioned.

I could always transfer cash into the account & pay that way, but I prefer to use a CC.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I'll take MO's, Cashiers Checks, good old cash (altho, technically it is illegal to send cash) -- I'll even take personal checks...

The price will be $30/year also. We will be testing and unveiling some of the benefits of the OC very soon now.

In fact, see this post:

*edit by fastattack. thread closed.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.