Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
I drive around the area from time to time. Was just that way yesterday.

·
Registered
570 Posts
One of them is mine...I believe I've seen yours on campus, in fact I think I waved to you the other day...you're usually parked in the same area as FO and me...but you get better parking spots than I do... :lol:

Mine's Red, 35% tint all the way around, currently has 16" steel rims/snow tires on it...

I'm a former Marine Ru-Ling...contractor now...

I've seen the Blue with dark tint which I usually see parked over by Four Hats in the afternoon, Frequency Omen's Red, the Black with Black rims and taillights belongs to an MP (I bumped into him by the PX, he was pretty cool), the other Black which is usually parked on the TFCU side, and your Silver, which looks bad-ass, by the way...

:thumbsup:

That's 6, including mine, with 4 on-base owners identified, haven't seen the orange yet...

·
Registered
570 Posts
navysrt said:
ChriSrt-4 ... hes got a silver 04 like mine with the mopar bug eyed tail lights
Are you saying that's not yours I saw the other day? I'm pretty sure it was, decals and all...I like how the exhaust tips have Borla written on them...I see your car parked by 2A a lot...

Out of curiosity, do you get pulled over all the time? I would think the screaming racecar look would draw attention :jester: I'm still trying to decide what to do with the Police Interceptor badges I bought on ebay...

I'd love to stick one right below the Dodge lettering on the back to be a smartass, but since they're Ford badges, I think it might be more stupid-looking than funny...

·
Registered
570 Posts
Cool, I didn't know if you were on the forums and I forgot to ask when we talked...how long you been at the Fort?

I ask because I was on the Marine QRF that assisted with base security for the first week after 9/11 and I'm wondering if I might have bumped into you then...probably not, but just curious...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.