Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a blow off valve and the Forge bov seems to be catching my eye. Sounds like a deal, easy install and cheap. Does anyone have this bov? Any reviews? Sound clips?

·
Registered
926 Posts
I have the Forge BOV. I'm pleased with it. Best way I know to describe it is a little quieter than the Mopar BOV, with a slightly different tone. Sorry, I don't have any sound clips though.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bump:

·
Registered
375 Posts
SRT4bAngiNtUrBo said:
I'm in the market for a blow off valve and the Forge bov seems to be catching my eye. Sounds like a deal, easy install and cheap. Does anyone have this bov? Any reviews? Sound clips?
CHEAP is just the word why put osmethign cheap on your car do you put cheap gas in your car or cheap oil????? i have heard of the forge diafram tearing what this on guy told me

why not cheap out

www.boombaracing.com for there bov it seems a lil cheaper but construction looks better than forge

or stick with mopar bov it is only 70 bucks that is cheaper than forge and mopar makes it

or as you can see i got my hard pipes and a greddy type-rs for sale ill let them go as a set for 240+ shipping save you money

bov is 120 pipes are 120 plus the bov was on my car for only a month and so were the pipes

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've got the Forge bov and it is much better quality than the mopar bovand I think the sound is better. Had mine for 5,000 miles no problems.

·
Registered
96 Posts
AGP has a direct replacement also on thier site. i dont know what it sounds like. But it looks identical to the Mopar with diff. vents.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
hmm ive never heard of the boomba replacement one until now, looks cool, obviously a little more expensive but im sure you pay for quality, i wonder how it sounds

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SRT4Badboi said:
CHEAP is just the word why put osmethign cheap on your car do you put cheap gas in your car or cheap oil????? i have heard of the forge diafram tearing what this on guy told me

why not cheap out

www.boombaracing.com for there bov it seems a lil cheaper but construction looks better than forge

or stick with mopar bov it is only 70 bucks that is cheaper than forge and mopar makes it

or as you can see i got my hard pipes and a greddy type-rs for sale ill let them go as a set for 240+ shipping save you money

bov is 120 pipes are 120 plus the bov was on my car for only a month and so were the pipes
LOL!! WOAH! calm down there boy...wasn't trying to offend anyone by saying "cheap"

·
Registered
375 Posts
SRT4bAngiNtUrBo said:
LOL!! WOAH! calm down there boy...wasn't trying to offend anyone by saying "cheap"
just tyrin to show your options sorry i just dont like seeing shit half done on my car or neone elses

·
Registered
379 Posts
I had it, and i got sick of changing the diaphram everytime it ripped.

·
Registered
375 Posts
usdsk8errob said:
thanks for verifying what i told them and him

·
Registered
301 Posts
SRT4Badboi said:

I just installed the forge BOV and I am very pleased with the outcome of the product. The install was easy just more of a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
375 Posts
neddy1081 said:
I just installed the forge BOV and I am very pleased with the outcome of the product. The install was easy just more of a pain in the ass.
yes you said u just installed it but how long has it been on the car>???? so how you know it wont start ripping diaframs like this guys i have heard several peeps tell me of diarams ripping alot

·
Banned
2,170 Posts
install is easy...sounds ok...make sure you preload the spring...i had it, it just wasn't the sound that i was looking for

·
Registered
379 Posts
SRT4Badboi said:
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Orlandoech said:
FORGE products are AWESOME but I like the Mopar BOV way better!!! ITS LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORGE ROCKS THOUGH!
I love the mopar bov. But im told that when im on the highway driving by some friends that they dont hear it. They only hear it on back roads or when im really close to them.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
usdsk8errob said:
Dare I ask, What is your boost set at?

·
Registered
379 Posts
SRT4bAngiNtUrBo said:
Dare I ask, What is your boost set at?
I spike at 18

1 - 20 of 53 Posts