Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to hear a soundclip of both the 1 model and 2 model. I'd prefer the one that vents air directly into the atmosphere. It's either you guys or the Mopar BOV so sell me on it. :cool:

·
Registered
84 Posts
The best I could find is a video clip that a forum moderator with the username "chess" has done of the Neon01 valve which is the fully atmospheric valve.

Click here to see it: http://import.h8rs.com/chess/forge.mpg

I don't have, nor was I able to find a clip of the Neon02 recirculating valve. It will sound almost, if not identical to stock, just slightly louder.

The Mopar valve isn't even a replacement valve. It's a plate that is placed underneath the stock valve to redirect the air that is normally recirculated back into the intake side of the boost system. Our atmospheric valve is a full replacement valve that doesn't require the use of a redirecting plate in order to operate. The vents are built into the body of the valve.

The stock valves are all one piece. Our valves are completely serviceable and tunable. If you tear a diaphram, it can easily be replaced and the valve reinstalled instead of replacing the entire valve. The springs for the valve are completely interchangable depending on the boost pressure of the car in each individual application.

Let me know if you're interested or have any other questions or concerns.

~Mike

·
Registered
232 Posts
I just got the forge BOV and I really like it. Me and my friend recorded a video earlier this morning with both incar sound on WOT , Incar with Windows up WOT and out of Car with him on side of road and me doing a fly by WOT. We hope to promote the use of the forge Bov. We were also thinking about making an install video for those of you who were looking for instructions going through the steps and tools needed so you have the easiest install possible and not be retarded like the people who bought the MOPAR BOV and take 4 hours to install a bov. Vid coming soon hopefully later on tonight we can get some editing in.

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IOWNYOU said:
I just got the forge BOV and I really like it. Me and my friend recorded a video earlier this morning with both incar sound on WOT , Incar with Windows up WOT and out of Car with him on side of road and me doing a fly by WOT. We hope to promote the use of the forge Bov. We were also thinking about making an install video for those of you who were looking for instructions going through the steps and tools needed so you have the easiest install possible and not be retarded like the people who bought the MOPAR BOV and take 4 hours to install a bov. Vid coming soon hopefully later on tonight we can get some editing in.
hook me up with the video later :cool:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Video editor was messing up... So here is a no frills video...

http://bonedaddy.net/FISHEY/Forge Bov.wmv

BTW feel free to download it and host it elsewere as this host is very slow.

The car has B&B exhaust that is very loud and kinda makes the BOV sound silent but its actually pretty loud.

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sounds pretty good....do I hear a fluttering type sound on it when you let it BOV...kinda like SHHHHH SSSS SSS SS SS S S. Know what i mean? That's kinda cool. I'm torn now on the Forge BOV and a Greddy Type-S with the AGP flange kit....

·
Registered
232 Posts
Its pretty loud... You have to remember thats B&B turboback exhaust... So it really is quite loud expecially now with the intake.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts