Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ya so its been a hell of a day..i was forced to quit my job today..couldnt take it anymore..i dunno if ive ever mentioned it but my work was a real bitch to work at..seems like a racist thing also.being the only black guy there and the only one to get constantly picked on...boss got into my face today..lamost punched him but i was the bigger man and just walked away..if anyone local knows of anyone hiring please let me know..i can't afford to lose my car also...thanks everyone

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. I am right behind you. I got a job interview tomorrow. I hope I get it so I can quit my fricken lame ass job. I have a micro managing boss that sucks total ass.

·
Registered
299 Posts
What kinda job did you have? It would prolly be a good idea to mention that to show what field you have experience in.

·
Banned
2,163 Posts
NBSRT04 said:
ya so its been a hell of a day..i was forced to quit my job today..couldnt take it anymore..i dunno if ive ever mentioned it but my work was a real bitch to work at..seems like a racist thing also.being the only black guy there and the only one to get constantly picked on...boss got into my face today..lamost punched him but i was the bigger man and just walked away..if anyone local knows of anyone hiring please let me know..i can't afford to lose my car also...thanks everyone
Yeah, bosses can be cornholes...although mines cool

You'll find something better and less stressful anyway...

Best wishes on the job hunting:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
i know what your feeling. All through school, i was the only asian. In my workplace, only one too. But they've been all cool about it...but you do feel a bit isolated at times.
There are plenty of other jobs to choose from, it's not like that will be your career job anyway.
hey...in the meantime you can donate plasma. ($200 a month baby yeah)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sorry to hear

Thats sux.Probobly better off though.I own a small buisness,and if it doesn't make money I don't make any money.And it is not making any today(tropical storm).Keep you'r head up,best of luck! 04 viper seats,sunroof,it's stock...............really

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya it was just working at a parts store..minor repair work..that kind of stuff..nothing career like..i'm just trying to get into anywhere.problem is not many people are willing to train

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Exhaust Depot said:
What you yahoos have to do is to get a job ready if yours really sux that way you have something to fall on if you quite/fire.
o man trust me..i've never quite anything in my life..never and ive been looking for the last month..been talking to alot of people i just couldnt take it anymore..esp. having a boss get into your face n stuff.not very professional

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
What you yahoos have to do is to get a job ready if yours really sux that way you have something to fall on if you quite/fire.
Thats why I have an interview tomorrow. :clap:

Can't wait to quit. They are going to be sooo fucked when I leave. :flame:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
back to the thread.

Scott, sorry to hear that man. My job is hiring in the machine shop area. I'll give you the information via e-mail. starting pay is around $17~$18 for day shift(7am-3:30pm), $19~$20 for night shift [4pm-12:30am] with the upcoming production plans they should be hiring in more entry level postions (stockroom, shipping, assembly, floorperson.) only problem for you is the drive.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
v8killa said:
back to the thread.

Scott, sorry to hear that man. My job is hiring in the machine shop area. I'll give you the information via e-mail. starting pay is around $17~$18 for day shift(7am-3:30pm), $19~$20 for night shift [4pm-12:30am] with the upcoming production plans they should be hiring in more entry level postions (stockroom, shipping, assembly, floorperson.) only problem for you is the drive.
shoot me a e-mail..i'm willing to travel..thats nota problem..i just would like to get into something half way decent

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hemidakota said:
Scott, is there a military base near by?
yup in ri..a navy base..i want to join the navy but unfortunetly i have to lose 70 lbs...that takes a lil bit...

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
NBSRT04 said:
shoot me a e-mail..i'm willing to travel..thats nota problem..i just would like to get into something half way decent
ok no problem, but describe decent? the pay is definitly decent, and the work is not hard (union lol) and they pay for college if the field is job realted (engineering, computer science, bussiness management etc)

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
v8killa said:
ok no problem, but describe decent? the pay is definitly decent, and the work is not hard (union lol) and they pay for college if the field is job realted (engineering, computer science, bussiness management etc)
that is extremely decent..lolanything that pays that much and offers all that is perfect..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.