Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for starters--
how do you take off the front panel to even be able to pull the stock one out???then...how easy is the stock one to take out...as far as a wire harness goes...do they already make one for 03up neons or is there one specifically made for the SRT???.....some pics would nice also.....thanks.. :)

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I think thispainisours has some nice pictures on his sounddomain website. I don't know what the address is though.

-faast

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
93civEJ1 said:
for starters--
how do you take off the front panel to even be able to pull the stock one out???then...how easy is the stock one to take out...as far as a wire harness goes...do they already make one for 03up neons or is there one specifically made for the SRT???.....some pics would nice also.....thanks.. :)
Pull out the ac vents and look up there ...two screws ....then gently pull off...wallah :)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those vents pull off pretty easily or do you kind of have to pry them off...I havent really looked at this area of my car yet, but my cd player is just laying around and i thought about putting it in....dont know why...the stock one works just fine, I guess it's just something to do..heh 8)

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
93civEJ1 said:
those vents pull off pretty easily or do you kind of have to pry them off...I havent really looked at this area of my car yet, but my cd player is just laying around and i thought about putting it in....dont know why...the stock one works just fine, I guess it's just something to do..heh 8)
grab and pull easily comes off

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
push the vents so they look almost flat and pull the down and out .. , remove the 2 screws.. and that's it .. dont forget to buy an antanae adapter while you are at the audio shop !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts