Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A while back I, and a few other forum members purchased items for sale by username "lindsayhi" on the following thread:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209727

I have already submitted and won a paypal claim with this 'tard......but to my amazement......*GASP*.......he had no money in his paypal account.

I have let the admins know of this guy's activities.

I recently sent this email to this TOOL....
and I finally received a response:

MrCleanSRt4 said:
On 3/31/06, dave rooney <[email protected]> wrote:

Hey fuckhead....

You scammed me out of $20 or a srt upp pipe...

BTW From what I understand your in the USAF.....

Hmmmm a friend of mine is a near 20 yeat vet of the
good ol' USAF.......

Can you say "Farts and Darts".....

I think I'll have him pay a little call to your C.O.

Internet fraud/theft....hmmm..... lots of people on
SRTFORMS.COM are not happy with you.

Can you say "conduct unbecomeing".....
He responded....
MrCleanSRt4 said:
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 11:56:36 -0500
From: "Lindsay High" <[email protected]> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com. Learn more
To: "d rooney" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: SRT upp pipe/ pay pal refund.
Ok listen here. Im workin on getting shit taken care of. I left a friend in charge of taking care of all this bullshit. He in turned fucked me in the ass. So here is what im workin on im am working on regaining status of my paypal account and will be refunding everyones money. I left for BMT before i could send anything out. My friend well not anymore kept all of it. So i have no product and no money just give me a lil bit to take care of it.
Cry me a river......fix it and shut up.....choose better "freinds" next time idiot...... :gay:

I will belive it when I see it. :yeahthumb

For those of you that have been in the military.....Farts and Darts is the USAF equivalent of "Scrambled Eggs".... :ninja:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Regardless

Regardless of what he says about his pay pal account......I have not seen any $$$ yet....

·
Registered
773 Posts
MrClean...I'm going to try and do a little research on this person. He should be in Tech School if not, to his unit. I'll find out where he's at and give you the # for the Security Forces (Military Police) Investigations section that he falls under. I'm quite sure they would be happy to help anyone out that this kid scammed.

Can you tell me by PM what you know about this guy.. Such as name, age, home town... Anything could help.

·
Registered
273 Posts
dude your bitchen about $20 dollars, i got taken for $250, but thanks for the update

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It ain't the money its the pricnciple

fastsrt4racer said:
dude your bitchen about $20 dollars, i got taken for $250, but thanks for the update

It ain't the money its the pricnciple :stab:

·
Registered
289 Posts
must log-in to view the last post's link.

I was also in on this, never really spoke up.
I did file a paypal claim and won, but no money.
No really biggie - it was the stock wires $10.00

So what was the update?

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
I bought 2 items from him before he left for basic. I had no problems with him. Had great comunication and the stuff was shipped fast. If it had not been such a long streach of time for you guys I would tend to believe his story. He has had plenty of time to come up with the money for yall since most of what he owes is 10 to 20 dollars with the exception of the one guy thats owed 250.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts