Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealers say the cars are on the way. Did they have to send anyone to the school, or not? Did they order them, or are they just showing up? I'm just trying to know what to expect when the come to my area. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
The dealer I'm dealing with said they have to send 4 people. Even if they get the cars BEFORE the training, they are not allowed to sell them until their training is complete. They are getting 6 cars and they didn't order any of them. They are just going to show up!!

·
Registered
726 Posts
generallee said:
The dealers say the cars are on the way. Did they have to send anyone to the school, or not? Did they order them, or are they just showing up? I'm just trying to know what to expect when the come to my area. Thanks!
From what I understand they will just magically "appear" after a circle chant to the Mopar God :lol:

Actually, they are sending folks to class (I think they said Sebring but not 100% on that one.) I'd love to go help 'em tear the ass outta that car at Sebring...sigh...

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
I thought the training location was Homestead.

One of the dealers I'm working with is sending a couple of people.(sales, service)

Supposed to be Jan. 21st ???

·
Registered
726 Posts
RaptorRed said:
I thought the training location was Homestead.

One of the dealers I'm working with is sending a couple of people.(sales, service)

Supposed to be Jan. 21st ???
It may very well be Homestead...I wasn't completely sure about the location. Prolly just some wishful thinking on my part :) Sebring track would be a cool place to put the SRT-4 through its paces. The date sounds correct.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
It would be fun to compare the SRT at sebring against what my ACR was doing.

Have to watch for another chance to get over there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
IMPerfection
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing