Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you guys running the Mopar S3 or any other CO's with rebound adj. are you guys using this feature, or is it something you buy set and forget? I would rather save some $ and get S2, but I don't want to be missing out on anything or have any regreats. Thanks

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
mattgram said:
For all you guys running the Mopar S3 or any other CO's with rebound adj. are you guys using this feature, or is it something you buy set and forget? I would rather save some $ and get S2, but I don't want to be missing out on anything or have any regreats. Thanks
i use mine all the time. switch them from soft to hard at the track and back to soft on the way home.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
ray, have you ever done any skidpad testing? just wondering

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
i probbably should , good idea :thumbsup: i can tell you this psi-fi saw a better 60 foot once they installed our unit
nice...

just so you know, within the next three months i will probably be picking up a set...just need to read more (yes, straing away from mopar...and you're the only brand that i have besides them, so why not continue)

·
Registered
806 Posts
I have used mine while at the track as well... I always seem to forget to adjust them before I leave the track... and get 10 minutes down the road... before realizing why the ride is so stiff! doh!

I would say if your going to bother doing S2 spend the extra and get S3 and then you can have no regrets.

MK

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
how hard are they to adjust? all brands, that is

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
honestly ive got stage 3 coils set to mopar recommended setting 1 1/2 turns....i havent adjusted them since getting them installed about a month ago....i say go with stage 2 and use the left over money for sway bars/endlinks/etc etc

u dont really need stage 3 unless u are going to go racing (auto x) ...

anyone at DCX reading this I DO NOT RACE MY CAR :rofl:

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
mattgram said:
I had the S3's on the middle setting (1 1/2 turns), but since have made them a little softer.
For me it's not the fact that I can change settings for street or track, but that I'm not locked into one setting like the S2's are.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts